OrionStang Posted May 13, 2012 Author Report Posted May 13, 2012 i agree with KMS. i dont understand why you created more tension instead of just saying its not you, in the note. i mean, if it wasnt you, why not just be honest? would have made things more peaceful. I am most pissed about the fact that they touched my car. Even if it was just to lift the wiper and leave a note. I wanted to make the point that I am not someone you want to fuck with. Just my point of view, and you and KMS are entitled to yours. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Noel989 Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 If you think it's her go up to her and ask her if she was the one that left It Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Lbox88 Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 If you think it's her go up to her and ask her if she was the one that left It that would disprove his note saying that they were being watched before. UBL | Build Log
skittlesRgood Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 i agree with KMS. i dont understand why you created more tension instead of just saying its not you, in the note. i mean, if it wasnt you, why not just be honest? would have made things more peaceful. I am most pissed about the fact that they touched my car. Even if it was just to lift the wiper and leave a note. I wanted to make the point that I am not someone you want to fuck with. Just my point of view, and you and KMS are entitled to yours. dude, its a wiper. they didnt go hostile. they didnt call the cops. they didnt damage anything. they did this in the nicest, non confrontational way possible. we dont know each other but i think we are friends on this forum and as a friend, im just saying... relax buddy. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Noel989 Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 If you think it's her go up to her and ask her if she was the one that left It that would disprove his note saying that they were being watched before. True But still should ask and try to work around that fact of being watch when if he decides to talk to her He would be reaffirming and I think it would show that he's on top of everything and can't be mess with Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
deeje Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 If you think it's her go up to her and ask her if she was the one that left It that would disprove his note saying that they were being watched before. Not really because if they didn't do it they'd have no idea what your talking about and you can just say o sorry. And if it was them then it dosent really matter. You caught them haha. --2004 Toyota 4runner New Build Log -2002 Acura Tl-S Old Build Log Team DC Audio spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
Noel989 Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 i agree with KMS. i dont understand why you created more tension instead of just saying its not you, in the note. i mean, if it wasnt you, why not just be honest? would have made things more peaceful. I am most pissed about the fact that they touched my car. Even if it was just to lift the wiper and leave a note. I wanted to make the point that I am not someone you want to fuck with. Just my point of view, and you and KMS are entitled to yours. dude, its a wiper. they didnt go hostile. they didnt call the cops. they didnt damage anything. they did this in the nicest, non confrontational way possible. we dont know each other but i think we are friends on this forum and as a friend, im just saying... relax buddy. I don't think he's mad cause they touched his car but cause of note Cause sometimes people leave flyers on cars Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
OrionStang Posted May 13, 2012 Author Report Posted May 13, 2012 I know its just a wiper, but that's something I don't think is okay, messing with somebody's vehicle. I really don't care who it was anymore, as there has been no issue since I left the reply note. I stayed up most the last two nights on stakeout status. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
AI James Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 i agree with KMS. i dont understand why you created more tension instead of just saying its not you, in the note. i mean, if it wasnt you, why not just be honest? would have made things more peaceful. I am most pissed about the fact that they touched my car. Even if it was just to lift the wiper and leave a note. I wanted to make the point that I am not someone you want to fuck with. Just my point of view, and you and KMS are entitled to yours. dude, its a wiper. they didnt go hostile. they didnt call the cops. they didnt damage anything. they did this in the nicest, non confrontational way possible. we dont know each other but i think we are friends on this forum and as a friend, im just saying... relax buddy. totally agree, should have just left a note saying hey its not me, and tell them where you live and then when they came to your apartment to tell you, say hey please dont mess with my car. The way you went abotu it totally makes it seem like your trying to create more tension/drama then needed.
Noel989 Posted May 13, 2012 Report Posted May 13, 2012 If you think it's her go up to her and ask her if she was the one that left It that would disprove his note saying that they were being watched before. Not really because if they didn't do it they'd have no idea what your talking about and you can just say o sorry. And if it was them then it dosent really matter. You caught them haha. Thanks for completing my thoughts deeje lol Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.