How we (ai) handle shop lifting.

Ray

Why would I get banned, im just defending myself
because your defending a thief and then arguing about it your just as big a dumb ass as the thief is
Im arguing because im getting attacked left and right, seems like whoever doesnt go along with the group mentality gets called names or threatened, I stay cool because i know i would get banned if i said what i wanted to say back to some of the people in here.

dont-be-scared-homie.jpg

SKAR_728x90-2.jpg

jason mayhem miller's favorite phrase to Nick Diaz. lmao

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

You guys did the right thing. I would have done the same thing.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Im skeered now...... Some guy named rich65 on the intra webz is a badass. Good thing he doesnt realize I kick ass for a living.

Anyways props to the guys at AI for handling business. Glad you busted him.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

other then saying throw a shoe at him

Lol sorry for the slightly intoxicated Austin Powers reference ;)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

other then saying throw a shoe at him

Lol sorry for the slightly intoxicated Austin Powers reference ;)

that was still some funny shit.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

wow work for your shyt!

My build

http://www.stevemead...20#entry2018495

Car: 2003 Cadillac DTS

(1) Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1

(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4

(1) 1000 watt crunch amp

(1)200 watt boss amp

(2) Pyramid TW46

(4) Infinity Kappa 60.9cs

(1) EV 10 inch

(2) XSpower 1200

(4) Pyramid TW18

box tuned at 32 Hz

(2) DC level 3

Why would I get banned, im just defending myself

because your defending a thief and then arguing about it your just as big a dumb ass as the thief is

Im arguing because im getting attacked left and right, seems like whoever doesnt go along with the group mentality gets called names or threatened, I stay cool because i know i would get banned if i said what i wanted to say back to some of the people in here.

I'm not saying that you should get banned for being a moron, but your logic is way the fuck out in left field.

Since this is technically "not considered stealing", try your logic out in real life and see what happens.

Here, I'll set up a scenario for you:

Walk into a gun store.

Take a gun off the shelf.

Tuck it in your waist band or pocket.

Explain to the police why the store owner whooped your ass.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Damn thats crazy.... At least you guys caught him good job... Did you all contact police or was it just an In house issue that was settled?

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived