Sonic Electronix

Take a look at this... makes you say hmmmm.

They haven't released split tiles in how long? I also know the last run of them had issues and a lot were sold b stock. Some of those pics look deceiving. He has some that doesn't look like it was cleaned and then some that were obviously pulling from the foil. I do know I have spk tiles in multiple layers on my back can wall and only had issues with two not wanting to stick. I'm curious as to what happened there

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Also this is the first time I've seen second skin that had issues like that that I can remember. Most are improper install

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I have a bunch laying around after I used them on my doors and some in the trunk....none of it is peeling....theres a lot of factors that could come into play like not prepping the surface, and whether or not they were b-stock

edit: nate the :ph34r:

Edited by mbdblue

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

You really can't say but even in Arizona sticking should not be a problem

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

look at the foil in the first pic. there is hardly any evidence of pressure being applied to the SS. looks like he slapped it on and scratched the middle of the tile. and later you can see where he did put pressure it stuck because the black part clearly looks different in the middle.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

look at the foil in the first pic. there is hardly any evidence of pressure being applied to the SS. looks like he slapped it on and scratched the middle of the tile. and later you can see where he did put pressure it stuck because the black part clearly looks different in the middle.

This. It doesn't even look like he applied any pressure to anywhere besides the middle of that one panel.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/