Discovery Channel Wanted me to break stuff - EDIT: Outrageous Acts of Science (they are re-running it all day) (page 10)

no thanks on having my own show. Way too much work. I appreciate you guys would want to watch it but that would not be for me. My hands are gettin tired, i don't wanna add more work. I'm trying to find a way to relax and its not working very well lol

Nah. That just means you need to go corporate and hire some assistants.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

no thanks on having my own show. Way too much work. I appreciate you guys would want to watch it but that would not be for me. My hands are gettin tired, i don't wanna add more work. I'm trying to find a way to relax and its not working very well lol
I would love to see your own show as well, but I understand what your saying here. I don't know how you manage to do everything you do already. You still work your normal "9:00-5:00" at the roofing company don't you?
na he just does desings for them and others as far as i know
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1
SKAR_728x90-2.jpg

I would love to see your own show as well, but I understand what your saying here. I don't know how you manage to do everything you do already. You still work your normal "9:00-5:00" at the roofing company don't you?
na he just does desings for them and others as far as i know

Oh, last I heard he was an engineer for a roofing company he worked at for quite a few years. I dunno, I could be mistaken :shrug:

104 members, 646 guests, 0 anonymous users

*112, 680* now!!!

HOLY CRAP!

PROPS Steve!!! Freakin' awesome.

Two ways to get guaranteed hits.Do a crazy build and put Steve Mead in the total.

Simple red bull ,amped,red bull then another case of red bull lol.That or he is the stretch Armstrong of the 21st century,if you guys are old enough to know who that is lol. Edited by dog24fret

Ah the price of stardom lol.Or being too good at what you do.Slowing down on the nudie pics might help the hands :wackit3: .I really hope you have a good sense of humor or I'm in trouble :sorry: lol .Good luck on the relaxing bit sir the older I get the harder it is to relax.