Anyone get the latest ipad update? Apple totally ruined the music player on the ipad with IoS 5. It's complete garbage now and is horrible to use. All of the playlists, music and folders on the left are GONE now you have to scroll through 100's of album covers just to find your playlist and then do it all over agian. Don't know if this is the right section but man this pissed me off.

Just letting you know If you did not get the update yet, You might want to think on it.

Look for youself: May be old news to you but I just got the update yesterday...

http://news.cnet.com...app-with-ios-5/

Edited by Amart88

Anyone get the latest ipad update? Apple totally ruined the music player on the ipad with IoS 5. It's complete garbage now and is horrible to use. All of the playlists, music and folders on the left are GONE now you have to scroll through 100's of album covers just to find your playlist and then do it all over agian. Don't know if this is the right section but man this pissed me off.

Just letting you know If you did not get the update yet, You might want to think on it.

Look for youself: May be old news to you but I just got the update yesterday...

http://news.cnet.com...app-with-ios-5/

All I know is after the update my iPad is being a dick about letting me add music to it. I didn't have any issues before the update but now I am having trouble adding anything to it and the worse part is, this is purchased itunes music or ripped cd's I bought from Best Buy. I am sure Apple will correct the issue sooner or later once they piss off enough people of course.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

im not entirely sure what the issue is? i read the article that you posted and it appears they moved the tabs on the left, to the bottom??

i got an ipad 3 with IOS 5.1 on it (the latest is 5.1.1, but im waiting for a JB)

i found it very easy to scroll through my playlists after choosing the "playlists" option at the bottom.

so whats the big fuss about?

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

LOL nothing to add about since I'm not a tablet user but "fixing" something that isn't broken sounds like YouTube and Facebook

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical