Change of Finals Location BULLS**T

OrionStang

How do we get points with no shows down here?

Fuck the drive. I'm upset because we were told a venue locked up for the next few years. To you guys talking about coming to Cali, why? You have Daytona every year, little closer than the west coast.

well if you went to finals and did the 3x as well with our 2x some people alrady have 72 points here

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

So its still ok for the midwest/eastcoast to pay for towing?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys have had it 1000's of miles closer to you than us since it started in the 1990's what are you quaking about?

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

there was ohio and sbn for you midwest an east coast guys....we all paid for travel expenses...the west coast will get fawked driving to venue this year...how many national champions came out of your area? 6 came out of the west..i placed 4th in the nation..corona jeff beat me and i think 1st came from indy in my class..but thats all i know of

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Totally missed the point............any true competitor who knows what they are getting themselves into are going to travel no matter what. (SORRY NYMAN I FORGOT TO PUT YOU IN THE LIST TOO). The main point that everyone is upset about is that the venue was supposedly locked for five years. Now if we can lock a venue for five years why can't DBDRA do the same? I say WE because it was not Wayne who locked the location up the location it was Doug.

Honestly I am not surprised that this happened as this has been an ongoing thing for years now, always wondering where and when Finals is. Even the Lake Peris show wasn't locked up until only a few months before Finals. I suppose the one thing everyone needs to remember is that db Drag is an international organization and there are competitors from countries that will never go to finals yet they still compete for the pure reason of having fun. This is something we should get back too because lets face it the best part of db Drag is Bass Race.

i will just re-state this one more time.....

for years everyone bitched, moaned, and complained over having to travel. waynes solution was to have multiple locations. once we had multiple locations, everyone bitched, complained, and whined about the technical issues between the multiple locations such as false starts, lack of co-ordination between america and europe, and slow running shows (i remember one competitor at sbn who's truck sat in the finals lane for 4 fuckin hours with the sensor in the truck waiting to run). so wayne goes back to one central location and everyone goes back to bitching about travel.

it doesnt matter what wayne does, competitors are still gonna complain. a competitor himself couldnt organize the show, and if it wasnt in his own backyard and run 100% perfect and he wins, that competitor will still bitch and complain about something.

if any of you think you can run it better than wayne then by all means, start your own organization and have at it. then all the competitors will be mad at YOU!

people are fucking goofy.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

i will just re-state this one more time.....

for years everyone bitched, moaned, and complained over having to travel. waynes solution was to have multiple locations. once we had multiple locations, everyone bitched, complained, and whined about the technical issues between the multiple locations such as false starts, lack of co-ordination between america and europe, and slow running shows (i remember one competitor at sbn who's truck sat in the finals lane for 4 fuckin hours with the sensor in the truck waiting to run). so wayne goes back to one central location and everyone goes back to bitching about travel.

it doesnt matter what wayne does, competitors are still gonna complain. a competitor himself couldnt organize the show, and if it wasnt in his own backyard and run 100% perfect and he wins, that competitor will still bitch and complain about something.

if any of you think you can run it better than wayne then by all means, start your own organization and have at it. then all the competitors will be mad at YOU!

people are fucking goofy.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys have had it 1000's of miles closer to you than us since it started in the 1990's what are you quaking about?

Exactly.

I don't see ANYONE other then the people on the west coast with a 2500 mile drive. Hell even the west side doesn't get USACI competitors until AZ

So while yes it is a hobby where you are committed to spending a large amount of money to be serious, it just sucks to be this many more miles into travel then the rest to spend the same once we are all with in the same range. yes travel sucks for all of us. But being on the west coast almost doubles our travel costs over most every area. I hear people bitching about a 14 hour drive. hell its a10 hour just to vegas, one little ass state over.

It would of been nice to see Wayne, as computer smart as he seems, fix the bugs with remote locations, and not wait till the event to try and get everything to run smoothly.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived