SMD VM-1 LED Volt Meter! (its back!) Pics/short vid pg. 19 (new update pg 35)

I would think half the size total would be more flexible for installation

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

any plans for a readout like the stinger?im not really diggin this.guess i gotta be the first one to say it lol.not hating in any way though,jus figured ide make that clear.

I think you two should just get together and engineer your own product, and then design your own car audio website and get hundreds of thousands of followers and then sell them your product! I will be the first one in line to come tell you that your product is a piece of shit and you should have done it differently because I just dont like it.

If you dont like it then just dont post, just keep your mouth shut and go read the next thread.

Edited by CJ18
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

any plans for a readout like the stinger?im not really diggin this.guess i gotta be the first one to say it lol.not hating in any way though,jus figured ide make that clear.

I think you two should just get together and engineer your own product, and then design your own car audio website and get hundreds of thousands of followers and then sell them your product! I will be the first one in line to come tell you that your product is a piece of shit and you should have done it differently because I just dont like it.

If you dont like it then just dont post, just keep your mouth shut and go read the next thread.

So because they have feedback and criticism, they need to shut their mouth and move on?

LOL.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Yeah pretty much. It is pretty obvious that it was designed to match the theme of the VU Din and other SMD/D'Amore products. If it were smaller, all of the different voltages would not fit on the display. I think they designed this with different in mind, I mean whats the purpose in putting out another product that is just like something that is already being made? If you like the stinger readout, but dont like the quality, then go buy a dakota digital like I did and call it a day.

Once these are available with 16v+ readouts, I will get one just because it is different than everything else that is available.

Edited by CJ18
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Just because you want one doesn't mean everyone else does. So take your own advice, if you don't like what someone else has to say, shut your mouth and move on.

• Like (+1 Rep) 6

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Just because you want one doesn't mean everyone else does. So take your own advice, if you don't like what someone else has to say, shut your mouth and move on.

:good:

JBL 

Dakota digital makes a nice readout style v meter.

Can already tell you where this is going in all my rides

Replacing the stock v gauge in the cluster.

As soon as i get 1

I think its a good move keeping all the devices with the same look and feel.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

i knew someone would talk shit about my comment.not once did i say it was a piece of shit.i guess you dident read my other post.it dont matter though because im sure this product will sell great just like everything else they have released.just because I don't like something means im suppose to keep my mouth shut?no..like i said the ONLY thing i dont like about it is that it dont give you an EXACT readout,that is all.

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

I didn't see ANY hate in those two posts that were quoted, just opinions on a product :shrug:

Anyways, I'd love to get my hands on one, just need to figure out where I am going to stick it. I like rays idea of replacing the stock meter in the cluster.

Edited by sprkn_ranger