tacomaguy1 Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 See if it works first...power it free air and check for coil rub. The chips and the other stuff is just cosmetic, but yeah it's up to you if you want to file a claim Team Flex Issues
HunterJohnson Posted May 29, 2012 Author Report Posted May 29, 2012 Im going to test them now. Either way im filing a claim, the fucking box was torn till you could see the sub. That is bullshit Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
tacomaguy1 Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 so if the claim goes through what happens, I've never done one Team Flex Issues
HunterJohnson Posted May 29, 2012 Author Report Posted May 29, 2012 They either send me or the mailer the amount they insured the item for. but they don't pay for the postage Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
deathcards Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 my last three packages have actually been shitty luckily nothing went wrong with anything psu, and case fans. my amp isn't too bad but should not happen skar sk2500.1 0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz alpine HUvxi65 components on BA gt-275new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821 2 x-15 sundowns singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps
Wicks Posted May 30, 2012 Report Posted May 30, 2012 Ouch, I damn near bought those subs from Brewer... I can't tell you how many of my packages have been trashed not just by USPS but all of them. I'm still waiting on an XL DC 12" m2 that got drop kicked by FedEx which I started a claim on. The shipper needs to file the claim, don't even start one cuz they'll deny it and demand that the shipper start one. Been there. Then wait while they do an inspection... It's BS that you don't get more for your trouble then just the insured value cuz you "pay" a lot more for the hassle.... This post sent with 100% recycled electrons. 2004 BMW M3Mechman 280A 2 - XS Power XP30001 - XS Power D375 500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F) iPadMini2Dash mounted O-scopeAudison bitOne (Remote DRC MP) Highs Amp - PPI Art A404 Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...) DC Audio DC9.0K 2- DC Audio XL12m2LEGAL - 147.3dB @ 41Hz OUTLAW - 150.2dB @ 45Hz OUTLAW - 145.7dB @ 30Hz JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER 2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER SOTM BUILD:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026
ChevyBoy95 Posted May 30, 2012 Report Posted May 30, 2012 The magnets usually aren't exactly on, but that does seem a little much. x2 but i have seen mags off by that much before be perfectly fine. Almost every sub mag seems to have slight "shifts" if you just take the boots off. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
HunterJohnson Posted May 30, 2012 Author Report Posted May 30, 2012 Ouch, I damn near bought those subs from Brewer... I can't tell you how many of my packages have been trashed not just by USPS but all of them. I'm still waiting on an XL DC 12" m2 that got drop kicked by FedEx which I started a claim on. The shipper needs to file the claim, don't even start one cuz they'll deny it and demand that the shipper start one. Been there. Then wait while they do an inspection... It's BS that you don't get more for your trouble then just the insured value cuz you "pay" a lot more for the hassle.... we'll see what happens. pretty harsh situation tho Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
brewer_brewer Posted June 5, 2012 Report Posted June 5, 2012 I'm pretty sure the subs are just fine. all sa-s are like that minus the chips. I don't see a big deal seeing as how the rubber boot covers all of that. kind of makes me wonder how the strongest part of the sub which also had a rubber boot over it got damaged but the cone or basket didnt. they shipped exactly how they do from sundown. idk they shipped with insurance and I'm in process of filing a claim for him. REFS http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=2026 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/44535-official-brewer-brewer-feedback/page__p__625998__hl__brewer__fromsearch__1entry625998 "you're not allowing natural selection to work, you're like the guy that invented the seatbelt"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.