Sonic Electronix

100% illegal and the cops wont let you get down the block.

100% incorrect maybe in CA but not here

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i don't see what would be the difference between having a wall in a car or driving a cargo van or a panel van don't have any way to see directly behind .

maybe if you did have a rear view camera you could get around it if there happened to be a law .

i don't see what would be the difference between having a wall in a car or driving a cargo van or a panel van don't have any way to see directly behind .

maybe if you did have a rear view camera you could get around it if there happened to be a law .

I agree with this. Plus you could think about people who haul a cord of wood in the back of their pickup tucks. same thing. what about a crap load of boxes from the store or snow on the back glass or any number of things that happen all the time. I think anyone who gets an obstructed view violation was probably bumping too loud and just got attention they didn't want. It's easy enough just to ask the DOT.

i think cops these days like to think they can make and play by there own set of rules , better get educated as to the the laws if you want to be able to retain your rights

Same thing here in GA. Just have to have two mirrors. I plan on putting a rearview camera and a screen in the place of my rearview mirror though, just because I would feel more comfortable that way.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

I don't see how it can be illegal to wall off a car. You think you can see squat through a quad-cab 8ft bed pickup truck (with topper) with your rearview mirror? Think again. I don't see how this is any different.

2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.

I don't see how it can be illegal to wall off a car. You think you can see squat through a quad-cab 8ft bed pickup truck (with topper) with your rearview mirror? Think again. I don't see how this is any different.

Because trucks, vans and SUVs fall into a different category than cars in some states. Here we can tint any window from the B-pillar back as dark as you want in a truck/van/SUV simply because some cargo vans don't even have windows. For cars you can't go darker than 35% no matter what.

With that said its obvious that some states would see it as illegal due to the fact that you're in a passenger car are obstructing the rear view. Yes we have side mirrors, No cops won't care if it's in violation

Archived