I probably have around 40-50 days on mw2 and less than an hour on black ops cod 4 and mw3 combined

Im an ok player my win/lose ratio is like 1/3 aand i use sensitivity on 1 lol everybody makes fun of me when i win then i beat them thats even funnier

I call bull. I love people who can't adapt to a higher sensitivity setting. Even my 6, 7, and 9 year old nephew play with a 7 sensitivity. It's impossible for you to have that split second reaction required for combat with skilled players.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Black ops: 20 days 2 hours 20 sec. cod w@w 37 days 10 hours 39 sec. i got a .70 kdr but it was .19 before i started to play allot of black ops L96A1 is the gun i use so thats why.

you can get used to 10 sensitivity easily. It took me from going from 2 to 10 in about 3 hours of game play. plus it is real fun to spin around in circles. Also I play on Xbox. All my friends now have PS3, but I like Halo, and Forza too much to switch.

1996 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer V8 AWD

So far with the Ford/JBL Stock Stereo system, Alpine System coming soon.

x2 bullshit on the 1 sensitivity, its literally impossible to be a good player with that sensitivity, cant tell you how many times high sensitivity has saved my ass when someone gets turned on.

Im going to guess around 20ish days, mostly on COD4 tbh, I loved that game, going from that with a 3.5 k/d to jumping into mw3 with its fuckity designed maps made me hate cod. Never played much mw2 or black ops.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

11 days some odd hours on black ops

about 10 hours on MW3

'08 Chevy Cobalt coupe 2.2 base model trunk build:

2 9512iSC flatwound alum 1.5 coils

-extra 9500 spider pack

-8" platinum carbon dustcaps

1 DD Z1 (.375ohm nominally daily)

3g31 AGM

320a Ohio Gen alt

1 DD S4 4 channel

4 VO-M8v1's (holes cut for 3rd pair)

2 CS 6.5's

2 VO-B1's

Sony XAV-601BT

all Knu Krystal RCA's

Cadence 7band EQ

148.3db @ 32hz (burp)

148.4 @ 37 & 38hz (burp)

146.xdb 90sec average (center windshield)

MW3. Only about two days. Just made captain. Only been playing on live for about a month. K/d is .91 as of last night. Weapon of choice is the M4A1. Lol same as my screen name here if anyone wants to add me

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

I probably have around 40-50 days on mw2 and less than an hour on black ops cod 4 and mw3 combined

Im an ok player my win/lose ratio is like 1/3 aand i use sensitivity on 1 lol everybody makes fun of me when i win then i beat them thats even funnier

I call bull. I love people who can't adapt to a higher sensitivity setting. Even my 6, 7, and 9 year old nephew play with a 7 sensitivity. It's impossible for you to have that split second reaction required for combat with skilled players.

I play online so theirs good and bad players

Ive tried getting use to high sensitivity but its just me that cant get use to it

If your on ps3 ill play you

x2 bullshit on the 1 sensitivity, its literally impossible to be a good player with that sensitivity, cant tell you how many times high sensitivity has saved my ass when someone gets turned on.

Im going to guess around 20ish days, mostly on COD4 tbh, I loved that game, going from that with a 3.5 k/d to jumping into mw3 with its fuckity designed maps made me hate cod. Never played much mw2 or black ops.

I never said i was a good player I said i was an ok an average player

Lets have a match if your on ps3

Archived