First off, When trolling. You do not need help. It's something your suppose to do on your own. And you sir child are failing, big time. So stop now, before you look like a complete retard, even more then you are.

Grow up, Last time i checked, 16 year old's are not suppose to act like 8 year olds. I really hope a Mod see's this thread, And something is done. You clearly have people from another website, coming and complaining about you, because you think it's cool to do what you did. Not really.

This is one of the reason's why no one does shit anymore, come in talking trash, and expecting everything to be handed to them. I remember when you first came here, using language, way beyon reasoning. I can't believe they even let you stay after that.

There's more for me to unknowingly randomly rant about, but im too tired too.

Just basically, Grow up, act your age. And stop being a child.

ok

Please close the thread mod i am always wrong. my dad and mom always say im wrong and i come here get some peace and guess what? I GET TOULD I AM WRONG. so please mod just close, delete, and move on to the next thread.

"TOLD"

Wah? Let's not try to play the victim, take responsibility for yourself. You made some stupid choices here, and wrong is wrong. If you want to do something right, then do something right. Name calling, trolling, and pouting are examples of something not right.

ok thats why i what to just leave this behind.

Please close the thread mod i am always wrong. my dad and mom always say im wrong and i come here get some peace and guess what? I GET TOULD I AM WRONG. so please mod just close, delete, and move on to the next thread.

"TOLD"

It means for you to learn how to spell.

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

"TOLD"

It means for you to learn how to spell.

I know.

:threadsucks:

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

:threadsucks:

^^ :twirl: :twirl: ^^

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

I will say one good thing about this thread ... I's made me LOL alot tonight, something i've needed on this long work shift ...

I'm sure this thread will be locked and someone will get banned in the morning ... LOL ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I'm sure this thread will be locked and someone will get banned in the morning ... LOL ...

Why wait til morning :P

yup always good night when i can drop the ban hamma for a while...

no room for trolls here or trying to get this site in a uprawr with another site...

adios

I will say one good thing about this thread ... I's made me LOL alot tonight, something i've needed on this long work shift ...

He's already gone, Now the thread will be locked. Lol.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Archived