Watch the bass Posted June 2, 2012 Report Posted June 2, 2012 And it's under $20,000 As Abarth500 Venom http://www.fiat500abarth.us/2012/200-hp-abarth-venom/ "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
Emmet Posted June 2, 2012 Report Posted June 2, 2012 I hope you're joking with the fiat 500.. Kranny I don't know you, but if I saw you driving around in one of those I'd probably set you on fire. I'd be leaning towards the scion tbh. I love honda's but the look of the new civics just dont do it for me... Plus if you do decide to go balls out with it... they look straight spankable. Shawn bakers tc. Randoms. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Guest Posted June 2, 2012 Report Posted June 2, 2012 veloster doesn't have any aftermarket stereo conversion kits lol emmet i wouldn't blame you man. i mean yeah the fiat is a nice car, but americans dont want a small car that is used for small italian streets
sprkn_ranger Posted June 2, 2012 Report Posted June 2, 2012 Damn, can I change my vote?? That grey Tc that was posted looks sweet! Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
mbdblue Posted June 2, 2012 Report Posted June 2, 2012 Id go with the civic, but I'm not partial to either one really.....I love the new accord coupe. Scion tc.......meh, Id leave them for the high schoolers. in other words, its just too easy. AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
blkgp_03 Posted June 2, 2012 Report Posted June 2, 2012 Civic looks way better and has better resale value. Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said: Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box. Tell him T-Fade sent you.
knowledge Posted June 2, 2012 Report Posted June 2, 2012 id go with the civic, resale value will be kept slightly more on it than the tc. here is the civic with some mods looks much more aggressive than the tc REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Trey_Dog650 Posted June 2, 2012 Report Posted June 2, 2012 veloster doesn't have any aftermarket stereo conversion kits yeah thats what sucks since its so new, but they have an upgraded audio package for like 2G's that might put preouts on the back of the radio... orrrr get the 3sixty.3 lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Reaper Posted June 2, 2012 Report Posted June 2, 2012 i vote tc. looks the best, and lots of upgrades.
Guest Posted June 2, 2012 Report Posted June 2, 2012 lol 2 grand for an aftermarket stereo and some other addons isnt worth it. and i dont want to have to fuck with that monster of a 3 sixty
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.