Sonic Electronix

Thanks for the E pride battle on who can out talk the other, though you did use some pretty horrid spelling and such on a few replys. See you spring break nationals 2013? Let's trade some demos and agree that peel and seal sucks not the order in which we install our dream systems.

So when you build your dream system you're gonna get the whole entire thing built, wired, and running with multiple subs, amps, and batteries and THEN rip it all out and put in your deadener?

No wonder this site isn't called Swordlordboy Designs.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

And now the E-thug fights. Do you want a hint bassface? You ARE going to lose this fight.

Of course i would lose the argument here, because some people can get away with calling others names, and other get banned for the same thing. So of course i would lose if I chose to argue.

you lose because youre wrong... simple as that...on certain subjects it is a matter of opinion..this however is not one of them..hell i dont even use second skin i use audio technix.. Peel n Seal does not work at all..test after test has proven that.. and deadner as been shown to help on the meter in many cases so youre arguments "but imma get loud and spend mah money on speakers and electrical to get loud" is faulty at best

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

It's been a while since the last p&s thread. I'm gonna go put a helmet on and read this.

We'll be waiting for you on page 10 with out pitchforks and torches. See you starside.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Thanks for the E pride battle on who can out talk the other, though you did use some pretty horrid spelling and such on a few replys. See you spring break nationals 2013? Let's trade some demos and agree that peel and seal sucks not the order in which we install our dream systems.

So when you build your dream system you're gonna get the whole entire thing built, wired, and running with multiple subs, amps, and batteries and THEN rip it all out and put in your deadener?

No wonder this site isn't called Swordlordboy Designs.

right!

also kylar doesnt have a dream system. he actually has one

so keep kicking rocks while you day dream LOL

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Lock this...

Lol what are u trippin over? If you don't wanna be here stop clicking on it. A simpler fix then adding second skin to stop rattles! Look at that!

Well,... This has been done over and over.. And everything you have brought to the table has been heard 47 times... And, you can't even look good doing it. ... K.. Now starting being a jerk off,.. And not contributing to the question at hand... AGAIN....Come one... You can do it. I have faith.

At least when you talk crap and insult someone type it with correct english spelling and grammar. I couldn't even understand half of that. What I brought to the table is correct and slightly opinionated due to personal priorities concerning my audio build. Let the guy mess up by putting PnS, since you think sound deadener is more important then speakers... Why don't you spend your money on deadener first, and I'll spend mine on sick electrical and subs, then lets Bass race :) hope my subs will hit higher numbers then your deadener will. Good luck to you sir. May the most logical build order win the bass race.

Fine, you win. The only reason im here, is to bass race people, and be louder. Sound like hell doing it. And, for what im running, my electrical is stout. Actually, higher than yours, (again, for what we are running) Sorry for the improper english. And, the faith i had, in just you, was fully restored. Its cool bro, your logic is full understood. No worries. You will in fact impress everyone, ...... Im just trying to impress me

fuck,.. i forgot a cute smiley????

...... You spelled replies wrong!!

Grammar Nazi's reming me of the gym teacher in The Pacifier.

"When all else fails go for desperation."

People don't get banned for name calling. They get banned for being ignorant douchebags.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

It's been a while since the last p&s thread. I'm gonna go put a helmet on and read this.

grab two. you're going to need a spare.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

And now the E-thug fights. Do you want a hint bassface? You ARE going to lose this fight.

Of course i would lose the argument here, because some people can get away with calling others names, and other get banned for the same thing. So of course i would lose if I chose to argue.

see ya later :search:

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Archived