Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build

yea should be more than enough.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Current situation:

Got the 1/0 runs through the firewall finally, cut to length at the rear battery positions. Waiting on my box covering still, arrived at my local UPS hub this morning at 300am, don't know why it wasn't put on the truck for delivery today. And, I need a 2 channel set of rca's, since switching from a 2 to 4 channel amp, didn't even cross my mind DERP.

I've noticed my following has dwindled, but for those still keeping tabs, it's still moving along, just slowly.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

must've been fedex smartpost or whatnot.

But i come in and read what you're doing every so often. I must say Ken, what you're doing quite honestly reminds me of car shows. Like Fast N Loud, Chip Foose's show, things like that. I realize you're not talking an old classic that's now a hunk of junk because of how it's been treated and making it pristine condition but... you're going through and upgrading....practically everything. Sure, it's slower than them (that's their job, this isn't your job). But, I have to say... I'm impressed. I know how much vehicles suck cause there's so many complications. But... sticking with it, continuing the progress, and fact it looks good? Shit, no complaints here. Keep it up!

Sheena = pedobear

Archived