08tahoe Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 100ft of 1/0 OFC in a flat rate box Thanks Jon/Sky High Car Audio!!! KNU on the left, SHCA in middle, Stinger HPM on the right Of course, KNU is always bigger than anything. The SkyHigh stuff looks to be a tad bigger than Stinger, hard to tell in the picture. Flexibility is about the same. The price I got can't be beat. ONly question I have is the color, why is Stinger OFC silver, and Sky High OFC is bronze? I was wondering the same thing. My knu ofc was a silver color. I figured it was supposed to be a bronze color. Maybe because it is tinned? But I though all ofc was/is supposed to be tinned. Copper is bronze but some company's have tinned wire which is silver so it wont corrode, but not all ofc is tinned, it just depends if the place you buy it from offers tinned.
DubNDodge Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 100ft of 1/0 OFC in a flat rate box Thanks Jon/Sky High Car Audio!!! KNU on the left, SHCA in middle, Stinger HPM on the right Of course, KNU is always bigger than anything. The SkyHigh stuff looks to be a tad bigger than Stinger, hard to tell in the picture. Flexibility is about the same. The price I got can't be beat. ONly question I have is the color, why is Stinger OFC silver, and Sky High OFC is bronze? I was wondering the same thing. My knu ofc was a silver color. I figured it was supposed to be a bronze color. Maybe because it is tinned? But I though all ofc was/is supposed to be tinned. Copper is bronze but some company's have tinned wire which is silver so it wont corrode, but not all ofc is tinned, it just depends if the place you buy it from offers tinned. Well that's nice to know. At first I thought I was getting ripped by thinking that it was aluminum, but then thought it through a bit. '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
OrionStang Posted February 7, 2013 Author Report Posted February 7, 2013 Here's the price sheet. Doesn't include shipping, either. They gave me 5% off plus no shipping charge. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
THEKINGsBACK Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 How much is it gonna cost to get it installed? he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:
Cardboardcat15 Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 Nice, looks like Jon hooked it up! My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
Noel989 Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 Can't wait for another demo The wall with the 2 mayhems was awesome and sounded nice too Let's see how this one sounds Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
OrionStang Posted February 7, 2013 Author Report Posted February 7, 2013 How much is it gonna cost to get it installed? Might tackle it myself. Nice, looks like Jon hooked it up! Yep. If you need wire right now, he's the guy to talk to for a deal. Can't wait for another demo The wall with the 2 mayhems was awesome and sounded nice too Let's see how this one sounds Thanks dude. Hopefully find out soon. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
CortezDTV Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 Yes this is we're I was wishing I'd go from the beginning supercharged and 2 badass subs! Lol what did u get a 24hr vacation for? SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
OrionStang Posted February 7, 2013 Author Report Posted February 7, 2013 Yes this is we're I was wishing I'd go from the beginning supercharged and 2 badass subs! Lol what did u get a 24hr vacation for? I got 48hrs, for spamming. All I did was say how DC prices different people differently, which is not a secret. So I don't know how it was spam. But it was Brian(audiofanaticz) again, so that kinda explains it. ANyway, yeah, I should have just done it this way from the beginning. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
CortezDTV Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 Lol least u speak the truth! Glad to see the audio finally all coming together for you! Badass SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.