sprkn_ranger Posted February 17, 2013 Report Posted February 17, 2013 That doesn't sound bad at all. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
I.V Posted February 17, 2013 Report Posted February 17, 2013 No need. Once the supercharger goes on, it will have a custom dyno tune once again. The dyno tech was telling me he could probably pull another 10-12hp and 20ft lb's from the Steeda tune just by leaning it out at WOT. i also want a supercharger for my 6.0 but not for now its too expensive around 6 to 8 k for the SLP TVS1900 whats the price for your mustang 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
OrionStang Posted February 17, 2013 Author Report Posted February 17, 2013 I paid $5900 with a military discount. Install is $1200. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
sprkn_ranger Posted February 17, 2013 Report Posted February 17, 2013 I paid $5900 with a military discount. Install is $1200. Wait, you already ordered it? No shit, I must have missed that! Fuckin cool man! Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
I.V Posted February 17, 2013 Report Posted February 17, 2013 I paid $5900 with a military discount. Install is $1200. fuck im just a normal mortal that can't get discounts 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
boom50cal Posted February 17, 2013 Report Posted February 17, 2013 Go check out some Turbo LSx kits for your SS, IV. There is probably some guys over on the LS1 and LS1truck forums around your area that can build you a full kit for 3-4 grand and have it installed and tuned. I was checking out XP Racing up in OKC to tune my truck once I do the swap....they are expensive as hell. http://www.xp-racing.com/Dyno_Tuning.html Having a good true dyno tune is worth it though. I'll probably borrow my buddies 6.7 PSD and tow it to DRC in Tulsa though, they are a whole lot more reasonable. When is the S/C planned to get here, Orion? On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
I.V Posted February 17, 2013 Report Posted February 17, 2013 Go check out some Turbo LSx kits for your SS, IV. There is probably some guys over on the LS1 and LS1truck forums around your area that can build you a full kit for 3-4 grand and have it installed and tuned. I was checking out XP Racing up in OKC to tune my truck once I do the swap....they are expensive as hell. http://www.xp-racing.com/Dyno_Tuning.html Having a good true dyno tune is worth it though. I'll probably borrow my buddies 6.7 PSD and tow it to DRC in Tulsa though, they are a whole lot more reasonable. When is the S/C planned to get here, Orion? i really want to give it a hand to my engine im at 100k but im not gonna sell it i wanna keep it thats why i want the supercharger to change some parts that need to be change dont take it wrong its working 110% but it would be better to upgrade it, ill be installing my new tran around june-july. 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
ibf150 Posted February 17, 2013 Report Posted February 17, 2013 Good looking mustang, I can't wait to see what it will do supercharged. I've been eyeballing the whipple kit for my 5.4L but I just can't see myself spending that money when I still have to pay for pharmacy school. I'll probably settle with the long tubes, cams, springs, have a buddy work on the heads, custom tune and call it a day. My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz 4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1 8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D 4 NX-5 Super Tweeters
JeremyN Posted February 17, 2013 Report Posted February 17, 2013 Dang that's a real tight fit, but it looks like its gonna slide in and out with ease so that should be nice. Thats what she said sorry been drinking and I had to say it 2 12" Jeff Vue Customs 1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors1 American Bass 100.1 on sub1 Hertz EP2 on doorsJVC deck IPOD controlStock 105 amp alt DD-1big 3new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/ Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol
sprkn_ranger Posted February 17, 2013 Report Posted February 17, 2013 Dang that's a real tight fit, but it looks like its gonna slide in and out with ease so that should be nice. Thats what she said sorry been drinking and I had to say it LOLOL I can't believe it took this long for someone to say that! Haha Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.