OrionStang Posted February 20, 2013 Author Report Posted February 20, 2013 GTR Hipo in Rancho Cucomonga. They do a ton of them, and KB recommended them. Can't go wrong. http://www.gtrhipo.com/ SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Smoove Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Nice Whipple, I mean Kenne Bell. can someone explain what a Whipple is to someone who knows nothing about this stuff? Whipple used to own 2 out of the 3 main superchargers. There was some crazy US monopoly law and whipple had to sell certain superchagers to someone else. I wanna say it was about 1995 when kenne bell bought the style supercharger that is pictured here. Here is my whipple from 95, when the gears needed to be rebuilt in like 2003 I had to send it to Kenne Bell 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
scooter99 Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Wait I'm confused! Are you not doing audio now? Or are you waiting on stuff? I can't keep track man sorry. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
IBleedMusick Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Wait I'm confused! Are you not doing audio now? Or are you waiting on stuff? I can't keep track man sorry. Audio and Speed go fast and be loud doing FTMFW!!!! 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
scooter99 Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Ok, carry on! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
OrionStang Posted February 20, 2013 Author Report Posted February 20, 2013 Waiting on subs, mids/highs, and my 2-channel still. I won't be installing the system until the engine work is done, no way im leaving that setup in there for a week with those clowns LOL. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
scooter99 Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Good point! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
LT.Smoke Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Ken i didnt see if you mentioned it or not but what size is your S/c ? Is it a 2.1L version? Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
OrionStang Posted February 20, 2013 Author Report Posted February 20, 2013 Actually, it is a 2.6L. I was looking at older specs. Its like an engine on top of my engine LOL. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Blue Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Shit, so you have my engine on top of your engine. WTF? Joo crazy formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.