Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build

I'm very happy where this ended up!

How do you like the supercharger I know it's super early to tell but what was the final decision in supercharging over turbo (single or twin) or even naturally aspirated high compression

I fucking love it so far LOL. Decision was made for smog issues, and cost/hp ratio.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Lets relocate your head light switch and put the meter there. lol jk.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Alt looks like ass.

No really though I would probably do some terrible things to have one like that.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Momo steering wheel, relocate the volt meter to the center of the wheel, horn buttons and n2o purges on small momentary switches on the thumb rests of the wheel :)

That seems kinda dumb now that I typed it.... But all in all, this mustang kicks more ass than Bas Rutten in a room of fat Dutch guys that think heel hooks are gay.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Momo steering wheel, relocate the volt meter to the center of the wheel, horn buttons and n2o purges on small momentary switches on the thumb rests of the wheel :)

That seems kinda dumb now that I typed it.... But all in all, this mustang kicks more ass than Bas Rutten in a room of fat Dutch guys that think heel hooks are gay.

I don't even know what you are talking about LOL.

how is the fuel economy consumption?

Haven't really paid attention, just having fun with it for now.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived