Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build

Are the edges going to be hidden?

Outside edges, of course. Gonna add small strips to the inner edge corners. This veneer shit sucks around edges and corners.

Looking good man! I'm sure you would have already said, but did you hear back from fed ex yet?

At first they said wait 3-5 business days. On the fifth day (two days ago), the seller called them and they said it would be 5-7 more days before they decide what happens next. They're gonna fight this shit for awhile, I got that feeling.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

nice! I was between that and a Alpine 9887, I'm a alpine fanboy (with head units) so I went the 9887 route. But everyone I've seen with the 80prs loves it.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

I have an Alpine 9807 in my car and a Pioneer 9400BH in the wifey's car. They're both bad ass HUs. I almost sprung for the 80PRS but no HD Radio was a dealbreaker. Got more HD radio here than presets. Even AM has 'em.

You'll get used to the menus in no time, Ken. It's pretty easy.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

80PRS ordered!!!

Fuck yea! I was thinking about getting one for my ranger but I'm really kinda leaning towards an iPad mini in dash and a 3sixty.3, but I may just have to wait to check yours out.

Well, the trim piece failed again. So I pushed the box back a couple inches more, which is all the room I had left. Gonna meter it tomorrow, only reason is because I think this setup can get at loud or louder than the wall. Still short on power, but it will give me an idea.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

80PRS ordered!!!

Fuck yea! I was thinking about getting one for my ranger but I'm really kinda leaning towards an iPad mini in dash and a 3sixty.3, but I may just have to wait to check yours out.

Do both man.... The ability of the prs is there...

Well, the trim piece failed again. So I pushed the box back a couple inches more, which is all the room I had left. Gonna meter it tomorrow, only reason is because I think this setup can get at loud or louder than the wall. Still short on power, but it will give me an idea.

Shit...

Dude.. wanna get loud from the trunk???

There is a method. One i wish i knew when i was trying...

Also.. Terry, does the same...

Did you ever meter the wall?

How would I compare numbers if I didn't?

148.6 sealed on the dash.

Oh. Didn't see "compare numbers". Thought you had it in Germany and wasn't sure if it got metered.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

Archived