Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build

So since nobody wants to buy the Mayhem, I decide to rip her ass with the SAZ3500 today. Actually gets pretty fucking loud. Think I'll build a new box and keep it. As much as I would like to do the two Havoc's, I can't wait forever.

Going to the store after lunch, i'll get a little vid.

This makes me a little sad, was really lookin forward to hearing/seeing 2 havocs in your stang!

At least the mayhem is making noise for you though :good:

damn wish i could trade my chaos for the mayhem! LOL

i ordered my other chaos like mid july. its taking a while but im in no hurry. i been well informed and i should finally get it some time this week!

Waiting patiently for vids

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

how does the sundown compare to the DD m3a you had?

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

nice,.... great stuff man....

Ideas on a new enclosure???.............. I think your getting some shit done with a single 12......just me.....

(Also,.. for being pcm controled, your starting voltage is a lil low, but, man, at idle, you hold real real well......)

how does the sundown compare to the DD m3a you had?

Never had a chance to fully test the M3, but I think this is a bit stronger.

nice,.... great stuff man....

Ideas on a new enclosure???.............. I think your getting some shit done with a single 12......just me.....

(Also,.. for being pcm controled, your starting voltage is a lil low, but, man, at idle, you hold real real well......)

Thanks dude. I'm thinking the new box will be a tad bigger, but keep the port size and tuning, I like how this sounds.

why is your sub wired that way on the amp? does it help in some way. i have always just combine the sub ones and one pos and neg to the amp.

The amp is designed to do the work so I let it. I already had paired +'s and -'s wrapped in tek flex, why not use it?

Damn dude, looks like that thing is getting down! You think it's as loud as the level 6 was?

It sounds better than the level 6, but the 6 was probably still louder. We'll see what the meter say's on the 25th.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

"Thanks dude. I'm thinking the new box will be a tad bigger, but keep the port size and tuning, I like how this sounds."

Great,.. and, what i wanted to hear..... man, it sounded great, and after watching the vid 5 times, it seemed to hit and crush, what it should. I really liked it. I do think just "adding" some volume to the box itself, could yield. I really really think your on to it bro.... fucking great luck, and , im in your wake, following, and on my way. Soon.

Archived