SMD Official What Are You Eating On Thread

Dam that looks amazing

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Dam that looks amazing

Thanks. Pretty good and the wife craves or all the time cuz hormones

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

just made some camarones a la diabla with salsa huichol.. this shit is kicking my ass

not my picture.. just a reference

100_6784.jpg

Got a recipe?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

apparently i used too much salsa. i was only meant to use a bit then use tomatoes to cut the spice.. i used 2 bottles of that shit lol

honestly you do them how you like it.. i used 2 bottles of salsa huichol which is like the tapatio salsa but this one has habanero.. you can make your own salsa to make your dish. just boil onion, tomatoes, and pepper of your liking. after they are soft you blend them. for the shrimp you saute them with butter or anything you use. add onions and cilantro then add your home made salsa

Chicken enchilada soup with doritos on top and a squeeze of lime.

QOV0fql.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived