SMD Official What Are You Eating On Thread

Been marinating chicken with yogurt alot lately. Easy to flavor with different stuff, and keeps the meat very moist. Good for cooking for the week. This one is almost 3 lbs of breast with yogurt, habaneros, garlic, cumino, sea salt, and black pepper. I put the habaneros and garlic in a food processor and just pulsed it a few times, to keep some chunks.

HabaneroGarlicMarinade.jpg

EDIT: My camera sucks at color and detail. It actually looks alot brighter than this.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Been marinating chicken with yogurt alot lately. Easy to flavor with different stuff, and keeps the meat very moist. Good for cooking for the week. This one is almost 3 lbs of breast with yogurt, habaneros, garlic, cumino, sea salt, and black pepper. I put the habaneros and garlic in a food processor and just pulsed it a few times, to keep some chunks.

HabaneroGarlicMarinade.jpg

EDIT: My camera sucks at color and detail. It actually looks alot brighter than this.

How does it taste when when you cook it in yogurt? Never seen that done before.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

The taste is whatever you season the yogurt with. The yogurt itself tenderizes the meat and excess cooks away. Look up Indian or Middle Eastern marinades.

Im gonna have to try that, gotta get my meals back on track.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

The taste is whatever you season the yogurt with. The yogurt itself tenderizes the meat and excess cooks away. Look up Indian or Middle Eastern marinades.

Tikka Masala is basically this with a little tomato sauce and spices. Good shit.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

We have a family brunswick stew every year. This year marked the 59th year and hopefully will continue on. We have two stew pots, one is a 100 gallon pot and the other is a 50 gallon pot. This is the 100 gallon pot.

217592_1048042483334_7307_n_zpsyl9znqcs.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Trying to make smarter food choices than I have been so it's one of these for breakfast and salad for lunch instead of the shit I've been eating.

Don't have much time in the morning so both these can be made fast and are for sure better than fast food and a hell of a lot cheaper too.

7DpANED.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

We have a family brunswick stew every year. This year marked the 59th year and hopefully will continue on. We have two stew pots, one is a 100 gallon pot and the other is a 50 gallon pot. This is the 100 gallon pot.

217592_1048042483334_7307_n_zpsyl9znqcs.

like we do carnitas(not my picture)

3148924517_b01fb7a1fb_o.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

1 cup of oatmeal for breakfast and a big salad with chicken breast for lunch.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived