SMD Official What Are You Eating On Thread

Your kids just heard of stuffed crust? Is that not a local thing to you? Stuffed crust is n optiondamn near everywhere around here lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

where did para get the dinosaur meats at??

I live in farm country. A guy I went to high school with sells locally grown meat to the area supermarkets. I've got the hookup on meats yo. He even dropped it off and shared a swisher with me and my buddy.

Your kids just heard of stuffed crust? Is that not a local thing to you? Stuffed crust is n optiondamn near everywhere around here lol

i've got a serious craving for fried frog legs. and pizza

cutty, come down to Oklahoma and cook for me please

LMAO, not sure what spurred the hankering for frog legs, and it has been quite a while since I whipped some of them up, but now that does sound good!!!

I'm sure his kids might be on the younger side... so maybe never realized its existence ... I loathe it but I guess if I drank more maybe I'd eat it... lol

where did para get the dinosaur meats at??

I live in farm country. A guy I went to high school with sells locally grown meat to the area supermarkets. I've got the hookup on meats yo. He even dropped it off and shared a swisher with me and my buddy.

Jersey has no pluses .... I keep stacking up the negatives... lmao!!!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

i've got a serious craving for fried frog legs. and pizza

cutty, come down to Oklahoma and cook for me please

LMAO, not sure what spurred the hankering for frog legs, and it has been quite a while since I whipped some of them up, but now that does sound good!!!

saw that whole chicken up there and thought it was a frog leg hahah.

but I could put some away right now. Might have to take a little trip this weekend and chow on some

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

My kids are only 4 and 6 and I would never order it from a pizza place so it was the first they had heard of it. But they have been bugging me about it incessantly!! Lol, so I gave in

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Sautéed beef smoked sausage, red/yellow/green peppers, onions, and broccoli, and some velvet a shells.

C2A51D09-C698-40B4-B08B-152F4F77EB6E_zps

^sounded good till the shells and cheese!!! Lol?

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Chopped up some tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, and romaine then tossed it with some olive oil, black pepper, basil, oregano, and parsley.

9lfmmjz.jpg

Put the mixture on pita bread with some feta cheese on top, simple but real good.

tHYgb32.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

That's locally made fresh pita bread too, makes a big difference.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• 2 weeks later...

^sounded good till the shells and cheese!!! Lol?

Haha yeah, the shells were out of place, but that's what the wife wanted. It all tasted pretty good though.

Archived