***Iraggi Alternator*** All Stained Hardwood Install 1971 Monte Carlo.

So you bail on all your old customers then magically come back?

Wtf dude.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I wonder if anything happens or needs repairing then the owner would never be able to get a hold of you but then finds you a couple years later on another forum just doing other shit like nothing ever happened. People are interested now? I can hardly express my scoffs fully via internet.

Hotdog, count yourself lucky. The issue was more than junk equipment burning down, or the duds I paid for which were worth less than the paper they held down. Fuck this. I'll make sure I just add the SCAMMER to the ignored list so I don't unexpectedly walk into a thread and burst a vein.

And fuck your Facebook attempt to making things right.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Wtf dude.

I didnt "bail" on anyone. I shut the shop down temporarily because we were going to move to another state. We ended up staying here and during that same time there were other things going on personally that are irrelevant. It all went on WAY longer than expected. It was only supposed to be a couple of months but ended up being over a year and a half. Definitely not something I planned.

When I was travelling back and forth from state to state I tried to take care of whatever customer inquiries or repairs that I was aware of. The shop internet service was turned off and on several times (off most of the time) throughout the months so most of the time Email was not working. My cell number has always been the same and anyone that called or text me got a response....unless my phone happened to be off.

The shop has been up and running for about 7-8 months since then. I have been trying to take care of any customer related issues that I am aware of that were in limbo while the shop was shut down. Anyone that needs something taken care of can either call me at the shop number or my cell number. Preferrably my cell number. I get all texts but not all calls. My phone doesnt work all the time in the shop but as soon as I get signal all texts come thru.

We are also doing things a little differently now. I personally did everything here from sweeping the floor to R&D on alternators for the first 7-8 years of business. I was working from 9am to 2am just about everyday including weekends. Not a whole lot of time to do much of anything besides work. I hired a guy that was here for about 4 years or so...which was great for about 3 years. I got comfortable and depended on him to do what he was supposed to and it didnt quite work out like that. With all that being said I am going back to how it was in the beginning and building all units myself and limiting the vehicles I have options for. No more 17 hour days. Im also going back to building higher end systems when they come up. Similar to this build im doing for a good friend of mine.

So if anyone needs to get ahold of me the best thing to do is text me at 615-594-8965. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Typically that day sometime.

Im not going to have time to get on the forums and get into extended pissing matches that end up getting nowhere. If you have a comment or problem with an existing product contact me like a human being and not some smart ass 16 year old and Ill do the best I can to get things taken care of. Being slammed on a forum or bashing will be ignored. Dont have time or patience for non productive communication so dont look for a reply.

I wonder if anything happens or needs repairing then the owner would never be able to get a hold of you but then finds you a couple years later on another forum just doing other shit like nothing ever happened. People are interested now? I can hardly express my scoffs fully via internet.

Hotdog, count yourself lucky. The issue was more than junk equipment burning down, or the duds I paid for which were worth less than the paper they held down. Fuck this. I'll make sure I just add the SCAMMER to the ignored list so I don't unexpectedly walk into a thread and burst a vein.

And fuck your Facebook attempt to making things right.

If you want to send me an email explaining what happened Ill see what I can do. [email protected] I dont know who you are by your screen name.

Wtf dude.

I didnt "bail" on anyone. I shut the shop down temporarily because we were going to move to another state. We ended up staying here and during that same time there were other things going on personally that are irrelevant. It all went on WAY longer than expected. It was only supposed to be a couple of months but ended up being over a year and a half. Definitely not something I planned.

When I was travelling back and forth from state to state I tried to take care of whatever customer inquiries or repairs that I was aware of. The shop internet service was turned off and on several times (off most of the time) throughout the months so most of the time Email was not working. My cell number has always been the same and anyone that called or text me got a response....unless my phone happened to be off.

The shop has been up and running for about 7-8 months since then. I have been trying to take care of any customer related issues that I am aware of that were in limbo while the shop was shut down. Anyone that needs something taken care of can either call me at the shop number or my cell number. Preferrably my cell number. I get all texts but not all calls. My phone doesnt work all the time in the shop but as soon as I get signal all texts come thru.

We are also doing things a little differently now. I personally did everything here from sweeping the floor to R&D on alternators for the first 7-8 years of business. I was working from 9am to 2am just about everyday including weekends. Not a whole lot of time to do much of anything besides work. I hired a guy that was here for about 4 years or so...which was great for about 3 years. I got comfortable and depended on him to do what he was supposed to and it didnt quite work out like that. With all that being said I am going back to how it was in the beginning and building all units myself and limiting the vehicles I have options for. No more 17 hour days. Im also going back to building higher end systems when they come up. Similar to this build im doing for a good friend of mine.

So if anyone needs to get ahold of me the best thing to do is text me at 615-594-8965. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Typically that day sometime.

Im not going to have time to get on the forums and get into extended pissing matches that end up getting nowhere. If you have a comment or problem with an existing product contact me like a human being and not some smart ass 16 year old and Ill do the best I can to get things taken care of. Being slammed on a forum or bashing will be ignored. Dont have time or patience for non productive communication so dont look for a reply.

No. You bailed. The 220 you built for me put out 109A MAX. Sounds like you sold me a stock alt for my Mustang. Wait stock does 130. But, you fell off the map when I needed C.S.

Nice build, but fuck you.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

lol "previously the official alternator of SMD... until i fucked everyone over and cut out to leave them all with their fucked up alts" :dancing:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

If you want to send me an email explaining what happened Ill see what I can do. [email protected] I dont know who you are by your screen name.

There's really nothing that needs to be emailed. Dominator series alternator did not put out 300 amps and burned out in a week, you claimed it was possibly due to the flood at the shop, sent back for repair, purchased 3 more for a quad alt setup for me to receive what appeared to be the same alt, 3 duds, and out of the money spent with NO way to contact you. You can say text was the best, but I'm sure everyone can attest that that is bull. Nothing will make this right by me. Even if you built four more and sent them my way, I couldn't accept that. I refuse handouts, I got fucked over, and consider it a bridge burned. You had personal shit, and did what you had to do to survive...that just included fucking customers over.

Whether it was someone you came to depend on, the name my money went to was yours. It's difficult, I've had some.crazy shit happen, so logically I have understanding. This is also a sore subject that makes me want to punch a hole in a pandas face.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived