Second Skin Audio

500$ for 2 15" that can take 1000 to 1500 watts each. is it doable?

cheebs

yeah idk i saw some build on youtube and the guy said theyre 800 rms, dumbass. anyways i was actually thinking about getting 2 fi ssd 15s. then i also found the aqhdc3 series, same 1000 rms but i think the aq's go for 50 bucks a piece more than ssd's (basic)

I have never used the SSDs, but the HDC3s will take in excess of 2k, 'all day.' More if you get the aluminum coil

nice thread over 365 days old :glare: why didn't anyone just pm him with the thread being so old

nvm this comment i thought it said 2011 not 2012 my bad

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

do you run them? or know someone who does?

I have ran them in the past. And know someone who has a 2k amp hooked up to one right now and he can play it for 30 mins without it getting warm

nice thread over 365 days old :glare: why didn't anyone just pm him with the thread being so old

Nice math skills! "Started by cheebs, Jun 13 2012 12:21 AM"

/sarcasm

You need to go back to bed ;)

It was started June 13, 2012...

oops my bad tired as hell right now

skar sk2500.1
alpine HU
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

do you run them? or know someone who does?

I have ran them in the past. And know someone who has a 2k amp hooked up to one right now and he can play it for 30 mins without it getting warm

Nice math skills! "Started by cheebs, Jun 13 2012 12:21 AM"

/sarcasm

You need to go back to bed ;)

i think i do need to go back to bed lol damn coulda swore it said 2011 though :unknw:

skar sk2500.1
alpine HU
2 x-15 sundowns

yeah idk i saw some build on youtube and the guy said theyre 800 rms, dumbass. anyways i was actually thinking about getting 2 fi ssd 15s. then i also found the aqhdc3 series, same 1000 rms but i think the aq's go for 50 bucks a piece more than ssd's (basic)

Chill with the hate lol. SSD's were rated at 800wrms before Fi redesigned them about 7-8 months ago.

And the HDC's get loud as fuck but they're not the cleanest sounding sub ever. They're a "close your throat up kind of sub" rather than a "damn that's smooth" type of sub.

Before you jump on someone calling them a dumbass do your research. They were originally 800 each I had a pair and even so he's a dumbass for under rating them? Better then too much power.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Archived