OrionStang Posted June 13, 2012 Author Report Posted June 13, 2012 Because its shown here. Not a big deal, just annoying. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
zack_e89 Posted June 13, 2012 Report Posted June 13, 2012 I think they're funny lol..... keep for the lulz? 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
cjN Posted June 13, 2012 Report Posted June 13, 2012 so don't read it. lmao, problem solved. 2x sundown audio sa 12's Crescendo BC2000 kinetik 1800, 1400. Rockford punch 5,25 component set MB QUART ONYX 4.80 Mechman 270a alt
blownengine Posted June 13, 2012 Report Posted June 13, 2012 What is "hair nation"? That's my question. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
Chaise Posted June 13, 2012 Report Posted June 13, 2012 Who the fuck are we talking about? I like the oldschool one.. Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe Loud as F**K Just kidding
skittlesRgood Posted June 13, 2012 Report Posted June 13, 2012 why do you care about someones facebook updates on a car audio forum? His facebook is linked here so we have to see it all. He posts lots of hair drama shit and I don't know what its all about but I'm not a fan. i closed that box when the upgrade first happened cause seeing facebook updates of people i dont know was so stupid. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
87chevyboi Posted June 13, 2012 Report Posted June 13, 2012 i feel you op buttt thats freedom of speech man, and you know all of us cant be smart there has to be some assholes out there so we can make fun of them lol. in my opoinion let it be hes cool in my book long as he dont start posting statuses about me lol My build aka Snow White whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted June 13, 2012 Report Posted June 13, 2012 Shits annoying Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
87chevyboi Posted June 13, 2012 Report Posted June 13, 2012 also what does the hair nation mean? lol is he bald or he has a head full of hair or what? My build aka Snow White whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.
Zapanater Posted June 13, 2012 Report Posted June 13, 2012 Sounds like he stole that from Dee Snider's House of Hair. Definitely heard him say that before. 2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.