Sonic Electronix

Bass Museum - If There Was One What you want to see there?

If I'm not mistaken Greg Welch's "Maximus" that I mentioned earlier is there as well. One of his vans was, I believe it was that one.

there is a blast from the past. R.I.P. greg welch

greg would be proud to see the amount of success his van has had with craig butler.

For sure. They where never quite as fond of that van as they where Maximus, but I'd love to be able to see the smile on his face when he sees what is doing now. He was an awesome person and a great influence for anyone in the audio hobby.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

If there was a place called a Bass Museum, or Museum of Car Audio, What you want to see there, would it be game-changing electronics, or historically significant SPL vehicles etc.?

What are your thoughts.

rockford punch45 at least and m&m godfather subs

03 Santa Fe E A 200 amp alt,JVC AVX840,kenwood 6.5 fr speakers,eclipse 6.5 rears,mids/high amp XTA-2160, sub amp XTA-5000d,0 guage throughout,batts-front/1 batcap 2000,rear/ batcap4000,2 C&D Dynasty agms, subs 2 DC XL M1 15"s in a music box tuned to 28hz....for now.

If I'm not mistaken Greg Welch's "Maximus" that I mentioned earlier is there as well. One of his vans was, I believe it was that one.

there is a blast from the past. R.I.P. greg welch

greg would be proud to see the amount of success his van has had with craig butler.

For sure. They where never quite as fond of that van as they where Maximus, but I'd love to be able to see the smile on his face when he sees what is doing now. He was an awesome person and a great influence for anyone in the audio hobby.

agreed, the times i met greg he was one hell of a standup guy!

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

well stuff ive never seen, failed audio inventions, every type of enclosure. technology evolution over time. hell who knows i might be in there with the failed audio inventions.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

• 2 weeks later...

he may be OK in a personal atmosphere, but in the professional sense I have chosen not to deal with him or his team.

His team does some nice work though.

Don't be rediculous ed. You "chose" to deal with j demuth. You are totally used to dealing with scum.

Lol. If you want to talk w6 it needs to be an 18w6.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

steve meade of course, all the big names, box designs, subs, and amplifiers that really changed the sport

car audio is not a sport, and we are not athletes. car audio is a hobby, and we are enthusiasts.

Car racing being a MOTORSport, I have always called the use of speakers and subwoofers in competition an "Electromotive Sport"

the only sport requiring siting on your ass and turning a knob........................................... GO TEAM

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Archived