Second Skin Audio

Other subs that take as much or more power than an SMD?

american bass VFL line

SUBSCRIBE AT YOUTUBE! 18abVFL < CLICK!!

2005 Subaru Impreza

My build log.

Head unit- Kenwood Excelon KDC-X695

Front doors- Rockford Fosgate 6.5" Prime components

Rear doors- Rockford Fosgate 4" Punch coaxials

Sub amp- Audiopipe AP18001d

Subs- Two American Bass TNT 10"s

Box- 2.6 cubes @ 34hz, 36in of port

Big 3 & run of Raptor 1/0 to rear powercell

TEAM 808 UPSTATE NY.

ab1.png

Can it be heard 2 blocks away, thats how i rate systems.

damn theres some hatin ass ppl on this forum man. if i was you id sell them and go with something else. You come to my house everythings for sale. for the right price if you buy the home well leave all the clothes and pictures in it lol. get that moneeeyyyyyy

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

damn theres some hatin ass ppl on this forum man. if i was you id sell them and go with something else. You come to my house everythings for sale. for the right price if you buy the home well leave all the clothes and pictures in it lol. get that moneeeyyyyyy

It doesn't matter, every post ends up having someone dissing on it.

I did do research myself. After about 2 hours of searching I narrowed it down to the DD9518, I decided to ask here because I knew what would happen.... Within 20 minutes I get 10+ replies with suggestions to help with my $1500+ decision. So Kylar thinks it's stupid but I got a few more options that I didn't think of and now feel more comfortable about my options.

Thanks guys!!

Seriously LOL at these recommendations people are making.....DC level 6 would be my pick, as for people recommending the DC neo, uhm no they will not take 7k clamped daily.....I wonder why Mr. Garcia changed from Neo's to Level 6's? hmmmm......

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

Cool... Enjoy...

Wait!!!... Your ? Was what takes it better than a SMD... CORRECT??!!!... I can sticky it if you want.....

And if you were gonna go that ape shit,...... You would not be asking...

Look, the entire "what can what" take is a joke. That is all I ment. Can YOU drive a sub, ANY sub to its fullest ???? Or get the most outta any amp?!! Dude... Awesome, you asked a question, YOUR question and got back the same 3 answers. That's all man.... Good luck..

Wait.. Wait wait...,

Now, what amp you gonna roll with that???... Cuz, the amp your going to use (just throwing this out there) won't even push the subs your gonna spend money on... And you are worried about a driver beyond the next... Cool.

And sorry BRO, but if "your buddy" was that "desperate" he would pay for his own...Brand effin new.... No?! Or at least know they are on hold, build wise, for a bit. Does your "buddy" not have any internet at all??

yeah man...............stuff.................................

more stuff.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
2 12" Incriminator Death Penalties
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

Door panels by Diablo Kustomz

Seriously LOL at these recommendations people are making.....DC level 6 would be my pick, as for people recommending the DC neo, uhm no they will not take 7k clamped daily.....I wonder why Mr. Garcia changed from Neo's to Level 6's? hmmmm......

It's not 7k clamped.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

I HIGHLY doubt you are seeing a true 7k clamped power, unless you are wiring stupidly low and rising to right at 1 ohm per amp. If you want to put over 3500w to any sub, you need to be looking at only subs with a 4" coil. Once the new Level 6s are released, they will be a perfect match for what you have.

Archived