Second Skin Audio

Other subs that take as much or more power than an SMD?

Kylar, are you an alcoholic?

Just wondering... your posts are getting incredibly random these days and every now and then you mention you're drinking...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I have two Fi SP4's on two DC 3.5k's strapped at 1.4ohm.

I don't know what My box rise is. But they take it like a champ. I can play full tilt for hours.

Do you think that you could run both 3.5ks on 1 sub with no issues(let just say you are seeing 3k per amp after rise? No bullshit, just looking for an honest answer, this thread has turned into a he said she said instead of honest first hand info.

I hear the DD95 has some issues of the surround ripping.

heard? or know?

honestly there are few woofers that are gonna handle that much power. If it was my choiuce it would be 95SC or big ballin Zs

My friend has talked to people that have owned them and a few have said their surround ripped.

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

My friend has talked to people that have owned them and a few have said their surround ripped.

People? A few?

Here was me thinking they were quite rare... they must be handing them out with happy meals or something.

Didn't twisted have an lms ultra on an opti6k? Or would they not take that kind of power?

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Look into the bl(motor force) of all of the subs listed.

If you want a sub that will handle the same amount of power as the smd, look for a 4" coil sub with a similar motor force. I will post more on this tonight when I get back to my computer.

If you want a sub that will handle 6000w daily, first you have to have a coil that can handle that type of power, but you also have to find a motor with the strength to back it up.

I believe the bl of the smd is about 28.5, it is well known to be able to handle much more than the rated 3500w and has obviously handled what you have thrown at it. I would be looking for a sub with a 4" coil and a similar bl as the smd.

I hear the DD95 has some issues of the surround ripping.

heard? or know?

honestly there are few woofers that are gonna handle that much power. If it was my choiuce it would be 95SC or big ballin Zs

so in other words. Youve heard from a guy whos heard from a guy whos heard from a guy. with no first hand knowledge.

dont you loive the internet.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived