Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So, as most of you may have seen in my status earlier, my Mom was taken to the hospital this morning and was DOA. She was revived and there were many tests done. She was finally admitted to a private room about 8pm pst. The doctors say an infection in her right leg may be the cause of the blood sugar drop. Her body just can't handle the diabetes and infection at the same time. She is on intravenous antibiotics and in the morning the doctors will decide if her lower leg has to be amputated.

Just thought I should keep you guys up to date, as I brought this to your attention earlier.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Damn dude. In my prayers man. Mine was really sick from diabetes and heart disease. She passed away last year.

Edit- just saying I know where you're coming from.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

Aww man buddy...

That's a tough pill to swallow, especially on father's day.

My prayers go out you and your family. I wish the best of luck to your mother!

Posted

Dang man, I hope she gets better.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Posted

I'm sorry to hear that happened :(

I hope she gets better, it's hard when something like that happens.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget


2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Posted

Best of wishes to you and your mother.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2413 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...