EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

one dude was pushing them with an saz3500 lol beast MODE

Ya I seen that video and it was getting low to, those things can handle some serious power.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1
On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I had 2 12s on a Powerbass xta 5k at .5 daily, now Im running them on a DD m3 at .5 daily

i'd love to see clamp numbers, I highly doubt you're pushing more than 3k rms daily to a pair, DAILY as in you can play a whole song full tilt within tuning, then another song, without stopping to let the coils cool down. I had my pair on a 3.5k at .5, sending them the cleanest signal I could but they were still catching hell not matter what song I played, coils never got stinky because I didn't let them play that long. They are underrated but not underrated to take 2500rms a piece. To the op I wouldn't go more than 900rms daily to each sub.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

didnt the Powerbass xta 5k run more wattage than the DD m3? most bassheads will go higher instead of going lower unless something happened to the Powerbass xta 5k and you replaced it with the DD m3, not bashing just trying to understand

Meca changed their rules this season, and the DD was essentially the most power I could legally run in my class.

And for the guy talking about impedence rise, most people know what it is, however most people do not clamp their setups, so rather then guessing at clamped power, they simply state what their amp was wired to. Gives some sort of baseline. I have always ran mine at .5 to fight rise as much as I could. If I rose to 2ohm on the xta 5k, which is about what one would expect, I was still clamping 1250w per sub with no issues.

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

Also, the box itself plays a huge role. If your a dumbass and dont know how to design a box to suit your system specfically, then power handling will be decreased. Throw a 12 in about 5cu with 20" of port per cube and I doubt power handling would be any more then a few hundred watts.

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

Also, the box itself plays a huge role. If your a dumbass and dont know how to design a box to suit your system specfically, then power handling will be decreased. Throw a 12 in about 5cu with 20" of port per cube and I doubt power handling would be any more then a few hundred watts.

yeee but never know could be loud with low watts

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D