2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

Lmfao stop newbs!! Don't make me rush!!

Dont make you rush? stop being a fuckin tease. If things went bad for you i can understand that but at least be a man and open your mouth telling everyone thats sitting here waiting that things went to hell in a hand basket for you. The majority of us have enough common sense to wait to start a build log till some actual building has actually started. Next time i hope you find some common sense and apply it.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

so what are you tuning to?

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

I'm just throwing this out there, but I think it's funny how everyone is bashing him, yet every time he talks or posts one thing about a piece of equipment or a decision, every single person following this thread comments on it or asks questions about it. I guess I don't get why it's a big deal that the guy is starting his build thread from scratch, sharing his decisions, and things that are going on. I think it's just the way that noone reads anymore, and just wants to see pics and videos. I get that reading on a car forum can get old after a while, but on a new build like this, its bound to happen. I think everyone saw what he did in his Malibu, why not be patient and let the guy get through life's shit and then get this done! I'm sure he's not the only one that has issues financially on here, or starts off slow on a build.

Shit I'm another one that does it. I'm not trying to waste anyone's time, but it boils down to this, if you don't like what's going on in a thread, don't read the thread! I don't know why that's such a hard concept to get behind! Not trying to ruffle anyone's feathers, but really! You can probably go on every single build thread here and find pages upon pages of crap and talk that could be eliminated. But that's why I thought we had UBL's on here.

I'm just throwing it out there! I'm anxious to see what you do bro, but i'm not sitting by my computer or phone waiting for you to post up shit! I got enough on my plate with my own build, to worry about as well as life. But I am following!

Do life, then do work! I'm done!

I'm just throwing this out there, but I think it's funny how everyone is bashing him, yet every time he talks or posts one thing about a piece of equipment or a decision, every single person following this thread comments on it or asks questions about it. I guess I don't get why it's a big deal that the guy is starting his build thread from scratch, sharing his decisions, and things that are going on. I think it's just the way that noone reads anymore, and just wants to see pics and videos. I get that reading on a car forum can get old after a while, but on a new build like this, its bound to happen. I think everyone saw what he did in his Malibu, why not be patient and let the guy get through life's shit and then get this done! I'm sure he's not the only one that has issues financially on here, or starts off slow on a build.

Shit I'm another one that does it. I'm not trying to waste anyone's time, but it boils down to this, if you don't like what's going on in a thread, don't read the thread! I don't know why that's such a hard concept to get behind! Not trying to ruffle anyone's feathers, but really! You can probably go on every single build thread here and find pages upon pages of crap and talk that could be eliminated. But that's why I thought we had UBL's on here.

I'm just throwing it out there! I'm anxious to see what you do bro, but i'm not sitting by my computer or phone waiting for you to post up shit! I got enough on my plate with my own build, to worry about as well as life. But I am following!

thanks bro I appreciate the kind words. Due to my move progress will be slow but I'm trying

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

thanks bro I appreciate the kind words. Due to my move progress will be slow but I'm trying

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

Archived