i would have whipped they ass if they were on my bus. that is so disrespectful, ik my mama raised me to act like a good person but be an asshole when its needed lol. I woulda got my ass whooped by my dad or mom for doing some shit like that smh.I got in a couple fights at my school just cuz people were picking on "retards" not to offend nebody, but they would pick on them calling them names and tripping em, so i whipped dat ass lol

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

The fuck is wrong with kids those kids. It's an old lady! If that makes them feel big then their mother should have swallowed them.

I'm not saying violence is the answer... I'm just saying those kids should get punched in the head.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

This saddens me, kids today are just a bunch pieces of shit raised by bigger pieces of shit who forgot to teach them manners. Whatever happened to "Respect Your Elders", that poor lady was defenseless against those bunches of kids, and they just kept going at it.

When I was growing up, I was taught to respect my elders or at least those who were older than me, and I always have. Parents today need to stop being "friends" with their kids, and start being parents, I know when I used to do something stupid, my parents would do something about it like either take away my TV, Ps2, or something like that, and I know I used be damn scared of my dad yelling at me when I was little when I was misbehaving.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Saw in a news report too that the comment that hurt her the most was the "I bet your family killed themselves...", kid didn't know her son actually committed suicide. I can't wait for that kids eternal karma to kick in

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

supid ass kids. wtf is wrong with you. first of all wtf did she do to you. i can understand talking shit if people are being stupid. but she is just an old lady. 2. grow the FUCK up.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

greece eh? only an hour and a half away from me...i should go give this lady a big ol hug...thats complete bullshit.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

I'm not gonna lie, we picked on our staff in school, but not like this, nowhere close to it. We gave our bus driver hell because she couldn't drive, but we kept it civil. This shit, just makes me lose even more hope in society. Thank god some people in this world are nice, and have been able to provide some form of apology to this lady. It was completely uncalled for, but one of the few nice gestures that will be made in today's world. Kudos to the guys of Reddit, and I better not catch those kids out anywhere.

POTATO!

Someone needs to Sparta kick them in the face...

And whatever happened to that bootcamp shit that like Maury or whoever had on his show for out of line kids? They need a dose of that.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

I remember shit like this in middle school. We went thru a shit ton of bus drivers, and they all talked shit about them. Regardless. Fuck im still in high school, And they still do it. Back when i rode the bus, Some lady couldn't handle the spray / smell of Axe, And one of the kids purposly sprayed a whole can, and she couldn't breathe. Fucking bah. Kids these day's have no respect for people older them anymore. Its ignorant. Feel bad for the old lady! At least she will be able to take a permanent vacation, and get away from retards.

Edited by Katt

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*