vids............. awesome

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Time related. Threw the box in and had to go

I have the ports. They need to be cut and trimmed. Need to find a decent time to cut it

lol now that was some practical engineering to get that box in.

Nice job hahahaha

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Nice innovation on pushing that box in!

Why strain yourself when you can make the car do all the work.....brilliant.

Might I suggest a safety strap on the hatch.

When you play your boosted Enya song while driving........that hatch is a gone! :o

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Can you pull the subs with the box in the car

Nope lol. If they need to come out, box will be coercively removed in a similar fashion. I have friends with winches on their jeeps. Only reason I see myself needing to remove the subs would be to recone them... And I don't see myself blowing them

lol now that was some practical engineering to get that box in.

Nice job hahahaha

Brute force solves some things ;)

Nice innovation on pushing that box in!

Why strain yourself when you can make the car do all the work.....brilliant.

Might I suggest a safety strap on the hatch.

When you play your boosted Enya song while driving........that hatch is a gone! :o

Hahahaha RIP hatch. You know... It's funny... This box has so much more port area per cone/power than my last box. Hatch rattles less than it did before. We'll find out what happens when I put the ports in though :unknw:

Nice! Knew that would work! Haha

So when can I hear it?

.... When can I hear yours? Lol we'll figure out a demo swap soon enough. I still have some polishing to do on it, but the bulk of the work is done :)

get the damn ports in already :)

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

This box is going to play SO LOW

Can already play down to 32 with no loss in output... With no ports

What does that mean Chris? How do you tell if you have loss in output when you hit a certain note? Is it as simple as it sounds?

But that will blow if you try and get that out. can the subs even clear the roof if you had to get them out?

Lol nope. Will need to come out in a similar manner to it going in.

Anyways... Fired it up. Even with no ports in there, it gets louder than my 12s box did 4 clicks from full tilt. I'm SO giddy right now

Need to take it easy though. With one sub still stiff and no ports, they get stinky quick lol. Really... Really hoping that goes away once I "port" it

Dog approved

FOTFC97_zps417b6a51.jpg

You might just put in some anchors on the enclosure, where the 4x4 will bolt into place, and then you can just strap the other end to a truck or something that will either pull the other direction or be stationary, and bam she should just slide right out.

As far as the dog approved, you should've turned it on. But on the other hand I'd hate to see you have the same backlash as the asshat with the baby.

As far as the subs coming out, CUT THE ROOF!! WOOT!! ROOF HATCH!!!!

Ok I'm done. LOL

Oh the subs being stinky, I'm still having that issue with my XL's. Not sure why, because I know it's not clipping, NO KYLE IT'S NOT BECAUSE THEY'RE XL'S ASS. Anyway, I don't think you have to worry about that much.

Archived