Sonic Electronix

I've got a 2000 Nissan Pathfinder and right now I'm on my second system, running a Power Acoustik LT1440/2 bridged for a Kicker L7 in a Kicker custom box that they discontinued with the metal grill on it all on stock electrical with a new head unit, 2011 Pioneer DEH-6350SD. The box is pretty big, but im looking to upgrade and found Audio Queue.

i live in an area where the only car audio store i know of reps Z-Stat and thats really about it. I tend to stay away from most of their other products and only have a pair Z-Stat woofers in my front doors because i blew my bose up there before i knew much about car audio. Found what ive got now online.

Wondering if i were to buy two AQ SDC2.5 12's and throw them in a generic ported box with an MB Quart ONX 1.1500D, if it would be worth the change, or if i would even notice the difference. Should i find a custom box? ported or bandpass?

What is this $550 going towards? Amp, subs, and box? Ditch that piece of junk amp FIRST. Then get a good box designed and built SPECIFICALLY for your ride with subs that will match the power of your amp(whatever you decide). The MB Quart isn't a very great amp and won't put out true power(clean anyway). My advice is do a piece at a time. Get a good amp, good box, and then subs for the amp you have chosen.

Welcome to the forum, please read around and take advice from the guys as you learn.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I'm not sure how to do the Big 3, i've heard of it, seen one persons on youtube. What amp might you suggest? $500 is just an estimate i came up with. i could go over that, probably up to around $900 max though for everything, not including the big 3. i'll do the big 3 immediately if i can figure out how.

Where do you live? I'll install that shit(I'm on mobile so I can't see where you might be). Anyway, BEST thing you can do for any system is get a box designed to suit a woofer and tuned to your listening preference(plus vehicle). Pathfinders have plenty of room, I'm sure we can get you a box for what you need. .

Edited by CleanSierra

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.