Google monavie/ monavie scam and start reading. Expensive and a scam all the way. Every part of it.

dude just said he made 26,000 in one year of doing it....? doesn't seem like a scam to me, maybe it just doesnt work well for other people, me personally, i wouldn't do any of this shit, fuck that.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

it's a pyramid scheme, not a full out scam, but the harder you work, the more they make. whether or not the products work is a totally different story/conversation.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Here in Iowa, Amway is the bandwagon. It's like 160 investment up front, but they host some sort of opening party where you "usually" make your money back and then some. i don't know if it requires investment after that, but basically you get your own website and people can buy off you. went to a meeting for it once. just explaining how it all worked. and then they showed a whole bunch of rich people.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Well I guess the way it works is you sign up for $500 an that gets you started. And supposedly, if you get 3 people to sign up under you, that will make your $500 back. Then, whatever product you sell, you get a percentage of the sale as well.

I guess my wife's sister has already made like $1800 in the last 3 weeks doing it so far (so she says) it seems like if you are decent at sales it could work out ok for you.

that is a pyramid scheme. you get a percentage of the sales from people under you. Your wife's sister gets a percentage of the people under her, those people get a percentage of the people under them, plus your wife's sister gets a percentage of those people also.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived