Second Skin Audio

fi sp4 power

blross91

How much it can take is relative to how much mechanical power handling you have and how long you plan on playing it at a given power level for

Sure, it can take 10k for a few seconds to burp it. But try to play music on that same amount of power and expect it to go poof.

On a side note: Why do you need that much for theater use? And how do you plan on running more power to it when most outlets are only rated at 15 or 20a

Been running ours on 4600 clamped each..

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Thanks Newls1

I had that same RF balanced line driver.... that clip indicator isnt god,... you must know this...

EDIT - maybe ill expand a lil...

You dont even know at what point your HU clips, making the Line drivers indicator more or less just an idea...... i did love, and even miss that unit, but, i never even looked at the clip and voltage level on it....

Please be aware of this ... loosing that sub would be a shame..... please please be safe, untill your really warm and fuzzy with what you got going on...

Archived