Obama had his chance for me but as soon as he started playing credit card with the deficit i quickly realized he messed up quick idiot really messed up if he helped any with the economy i bet it was quickly destroyed by our debt

can't wait this year i get to vote and someone isn't getting it period

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Yes there is a fee but as i understand the government has no way of implimenting it or forcing us to pay as of right now. So its pointless.

I think Obamacare is insanely retarded and unconstitutional

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

my thoughts are :

1 how many people really know the full extent of it , i think i read somewhere that part of this bill says we are all suposed to get implanted with a id chip by 2014

2 unconstitutional

3 do we want government telling us how we will be cared for

number one is the scary one, does this mean thats the mark of the Antichrist lol

Yeah I think its somewhere in the bible or something about being implanted with chips, revelations I believe.

It´s something like this

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

lol the implemented chip has a zapper if you dont pay...damn we're fucked.

but seriously think about this. "Obama care" people want FREE healthcare, well now you got it dumbasses, btw you have to pay for it through your taxes. Grow some common sense where the hell do you think our government gets money. From its citizens. So much for that skar 4500 and 3 xs 3100s...

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

• 3 weeks later...

but seriously think about this. "Obama care" people want FREE healthcare, well now you got it dumbasses, btw you have to pay for it through your taxes. Grow some common sense where the hell do you think our government gets money. From its citizens. So much for that skar 4500 and 3 xs 3100s...

well, the way i look at it is that obama THINKS he is smart, but is nothing more than an educated idiot who spouts THEORY with absolutely no fucking clue about PRACTICAL APPLICATION!

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

obama what? lol, obama doesn't care.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

What do you guys have against obamacare? Im pretty indifferent as I don't know much about it at all. American politics are far different from ours, but that's the way our health system works, I mean that's the way most healthcare systems around the 1st world work. People who want free healthcare but don't want to pay taxes for it are just straight up stupid.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

What do you guys have against obamacare? Im pretty indifferent as I don't know much about it at all. American politics are far different from ours, but that's the way our health system works, I mean that's the way most healthcare systems around the 1st world work. People who want free healthcare but don't want to pay taxes for it are just straight up stupid.

i refuse to pay more for something i already have just so someone else doesnt have to pay anything at all. thats my problem with it. i dont work just to have something to do, i dont work just so someone else doesnt have to. i work so i can make my own living. if someone else is to fucking lazy to work, then i say fuck 'em. let em starve to death, they are not my problem.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Archived