SlamminBeats Posted August 24, 2012 Report Posted August 24, 2012 are these cheaper than tool makers?
TeamHT Posted August 24, 2012 Report Posted August 24, 2012 Mine were, i ordered bus bars and dual inputs for my XP2500s and my AQ20. Price shipped to Alaska was killer and products were perfect Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
HatersGonnaHate Posted August 24, 2012 Report Posted August 24, 2012 They're worth it... Yes. Got my dual inputs from Geoff about 2 weeks ago. Great quality, great price too. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
HatersGonnaHate Posted August 24, 2012 Report Posted August 24, 2012 The basic dual inputs I got from Geoff @ Project DB Installed My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Chris Hammer Posted August 24, 2012 Report Posted August 24, 2012 What about just powdercoating them. Get raw aluminum ones and have them done whatever color you want. I have a buddy who does powdercoating and thats what Im gonna do to mine... If i get em to him he does it with other peoples stuff for free usually. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Emmet Posted August 24, 2012 Report Posted August 24, 2012 Haha jager stalkin yo shit haters i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Watch the bass Posted August 24, 2012 Report Posted August 24, 2012 The basic dual inputs I got from Geoff @ Project DB Installed 2 times =/! gauge on a 2 K amp! "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
HatersGonnaHate Posted August 24, 2012 Report Posted August 24, 2012 Eh, it's not that much overkill, just trying to feed it properly. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
8ight Posted August 24, 2012 Report Posted August 24, 2012 There is no such thing as too much electrical, especially running at .5, I mean, why not? I'm gonna hate
Chris Hammer Posted August 24, 2012 Report Posted August 24, 2012 Im gonna be running dual inputs on my bc2k as well. Ordered my inputs already and havent even ordered the amp. Electrical overkill is a good thing. Not like 30" rims and lifted cars with whistle tips...or stick on pepboys vents. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.