Well, this thing shoots well. I managed to get 6 of 8 shots in the bullseye from 7yards away on a 5 target paper. Should have been all 8 from that distance I know, but at already I know the gun works right :) now just to work on me! Forgot to take a pic or vid...next time.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

There is NOTHING wrong with those results for your 1st time shooting the gun man.... Nice work... Make sure to post pics next time in the Range Report thread i started :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

No doubt,... nice job man.... hope you had fun.

As i said before,... i can barely turn the channel with the remote, let alone throw down range anywhwer close to where i want......lol... got some ticks, and shakes from somewhere?...lol. .... but, we still enjoy going out and plinking around........and clay shooting is our fav. We can sit out west ALL day and do that. Hope you enjoyed yourself. And get us some VIDs next time. :drink40:

Thanks Smoke! I will for sure get pics next time. Might be the CCW test shots...who knows!

It was a blast to shoot my own gun for the first time Kylar, i won't forget that ever! Do shooting ranges have a problem with taking vids? I wonder!

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Nice purchase Skip I want one of those (amongst the countless other pieces)

I recently applied for ccw permit and am wait for it to hopefully come in the mail soon. The M&P 9 is one of my top 3 picks for a carry. I don't have one but I already have plans for how I would want upgrade some of the parts. Wow, I just sounded like a noob 16 year old member on here that wants to build a 20k watt daily driver with 8 Jackhammers but has a "Jensen amp pushing 2- 1000 watt Audiobahn 12's" in thier sig.

Yeah I am excited. Now I just have to learn to shoot well!

Just focus on slow and steady-accurate shots at first.... Then as you get more comfortable you will get faster and still maintain accuracy... No point in having a weapon and shooting fast if you cant hit what you are aiming at lol

Practice the fundamentals like LT said, if you're a realitively new shooter study up and apply the techniques so you don't develop "bad habits"

Ammo will be a bit cheaper too so you can have that extra time behind the trigger.

Check this upgrade out if looking to increase the performance of the pistol and maybe helping you become a better shooter.

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=45404/Product/S-W-M-P-FORWARD-SET-SEAR-TRIGGER-KIT

Damn what is up with the top magazine in the picture, looks like it got hot as hell. Nice purchase minimal recoil and holds a good amount of rounds. Love my .40 Walther P99, would love to own a .45 someday, just most models other than an expensive 1911 just don't fit me as ergonomically as well as my P99. My next one will probably be the Walther PPQ. Regardless I hope you enjoy your new handgun, and most of all take safety as a no.1 priority and take a safety carry course.

Utah Florida and Arizona have the most state reciprocity out of any. A lot of pa guys have Utah or Florida non resident permits

Florida Non resident permit is where its at if you live in Ohio. Ohio allows the CCW info to basically be public info, to me that is like giving criminals a shopping list. Most CCW'ers own multiple guns, find out who carries, wait for 'em to not be home, then go "shopping". Also Florida Non Res. permit is great if you have something silly on your record that DQ's you from having an Ohio CCW. (like me.) Its funny because there are some misdemeanors that DQ you in Ohio, yet right in Ohios laws it states you can get a non resident permit from a state with reciprocity and legally carry that way. florida non res. is also stupid easy to get. Very lax requirements.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Nice buy there.

Illinois has a limited conceal carry law now. In Illinois you have to get a FOID (Firearm owners Identification card). I am wanting to get one but just have not done it yet

http://www.concealcarry.org/illinois-carry/

Damn what is up with the top magazine in the picture, looks like it got hot as hell. Nice purchase minimal recoil and holds a good amount of rounds. Love my .40 Walther P99, would love to own a .45 someday, just most models other than an expensive 1911 just don't fit me as ergonomically as well as my P99. My next one will probably be the Walther PPQ. Regardless I hope you enjoy your new handgun, and most of all take safety as a no.1 priority and take a safety carry course.

That was probably everyone's finger prints on it. Just the angle of light or something, doesn't look like that outdo the picture

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived