Very disappointed

I actually like this thread,.. And was really hoping to see a resolution.

Really, stay at it, take advice and good luck bro. Give it hell.

I am. I try to learn as much as possible and do my best. There will be a resolution for sure

install looks good..as mentioned I would rebuild without the center port divider..make sure to have all inside corners rounded...roundover everything outside the box...and get more power to those subs...your running 1400w to subs that are rated 1600w rms and upto 6000w peak

http://www.ddaudio.com/products/mobile-audio/woofers/9500-series.aspx

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Rink is 100% sealed off as I have found no leaks. And how would I take the middle piece out? It's glued nailed and screwed in?

Like people are saying, you probably just dont have the power to get the subs moving enough. But another thing to do would be to double check if it is actually all sealed off. It may look like it is but when things get to flexing and whatnot during a burp that can change, gaps can open up and you can get weird cancellation. Try burping with the trunk open, if you are louder open than closed, you are not sealed off enough and doing so could raise your score quite a bit

Team NorthWestSPL

build an amprack to where on amp sits under the other. then the engraved part wont matter because you will only be able to see the top of one of them. just make sure you give them both the room they need to breath

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Honestly i really do feel that although the m3a is not enough to push those subs to their full potential, it should at least do a better number.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db