Jump to content

what do you do for money????


Recommended Posts

Posted

some more of wha i do

we had to repace all of the crushed metal on the bottom and the 90s you can tell with what we fixed it on the left coner and top right coner

its not one the most comfortable places

2011-09-08100630.jpg

Posted

i do thinks like break sata hdd's cause of dells use of 90 degree cables

wLxPW.jpg

lol but aside from that, i work as an IT guy. i get calls, i fix things

Posted

I detail cars at a car dealership. Theres nothing really interesting to take pictures of because they are just used cars...My boss used to buy really nice cool stuff like Dodge Vipers, Challenger and Charger SRT8, even a Ram SRT10 once, but that was when we were a new car dealership. Those were the days haha. Chrysler closed us down like three years ago or so I think... now we are just a used car dealer. The only interesting stuff is his '70 Challenger R/T and 75'ish I think Rolls Royce Corniche. I get to detail those every once in a while when work is slow and I don't have anything else to do.

Heres the Challenger. Sorry for the bad quality pics, they were taken from my cell phone.

IMAG0028.jpg

IMAG0026.jpg

Other than these two, I really haven't detailed anything too amazing in the last year.

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Posted

B2_Fire_Pump_Room.jpgi work for a fire protection company

im pretty sure i could insulat and metal that lol. thats cool tho

Posted

Im a Fighter Aircraft Mechanic in the Air Force. Job is awesome but all the other stuff that comes along with it sucks balls.Thats not me just a random photo since we can't take pictures where I'm at.

060626-F-6591P-003.jpg

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 398 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...