REVOofRustler Posted October 13, 2012 Author Report Posted October 13, 2012 I won't say I'm unsatisfied. This woofer sounds incredible and it destroys the lows! I really haven't had much time to play around with it at 1 ohm, so I'm gonna work on getting to know it a bit better tomorrow. And even after running it full tilt for about 15 minutes, the amp doesn't even get warm! I still need to check for voltage drop though. 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
REVOofRustler Posted October 14, 2012 Author Report Posted October 14, 2012 I went out and took a picture of the battery today... And then here's my sticker collections I've acquired over the past few months. I checked my voltage today, and now I'm charging at 14 volts. I was charging at 13.7ish volts with my old battery, so I don't really know why there was an increase there. It could just be because the XS Power is a fair bit larger than my old battery. I was playing "Put On" at full tilt and would only drop down to 12.7 volts too! It could be better, but I'm not too worried about that for now. 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
revoracing247 Posted October 14, 2012 Report Posted October 14, 2012 i like the sticker collection! ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
KiKaZz74 Posted October 14, 2012 Report Posted October 14, 2012 Looking very nice. U have an idea when ur gonna meter? I'd like to know what that baby does! My SPL to SQ Build Log Vehicle:1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6 Stock AltEquipment: Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12 Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" Processor- MiniDSP 2x4 RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series Wire- EB Flex 2/0 -Member of Team SounDrive
REVOofRustler Posted October 14, 2012 Author Report Posted October 14, 2012 Looking very nice. U have an idea when ur gonna meter? I'd like to know what that baby does! I have no idea! I'm gonna have to get in touch with some people around here and see about getting metered. 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
Nao Posted October 14, 2012 Report Posted October 14, 2012 We want videos we want videos,,,, nice setup looks amazing hope it sounds just as good
REVOofRustler Posted October 15, 2012 Author Report Posted October 15, 2012 Well, I had the first thing on my system break tonight! My bass knob lights! I was giving a demo to a kid I work with, and I looked down and the blue light on the bass knob telling me that the amp was on wasn't lit up. The clipping indicator wasn't flashing at all either, and I know it would've been goin off at least little with how loud it was. The actual bass knob part still works though! I'm really not too mad about it to be honest. I talked to some people on here about clipping indicators, and they're usually not that accurate. Even though I knew that, I'd still get paranoid when it would start flashing. So now I don't have to worry about that anymore! The only downside really is that the lights on my AC cluster are out and the blue light from the bass knob would help illuminate it... I guess I can get over that though! On a side note, the song I was playing was White Girl - Decaf'd and the kid I was giving the demo to said, "It just makes me smile!". I'm gonna take it as a compliment! Haha 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
Colton Holaway Posted October 15, 2012 Report Posted October 15, 2012 You should pick up another fi and take out the back seat. Problem solved and het another cresendo to match the one you have bumpin on a budget 2 cvr 12's 1800.2 power acoustic bamf sealed box 2.3 cub each net all in the trunk of a 98 grand am gt 4 dr
REVOofRustler Posted October 15, 2012 Author Report Posted October 15, 2012 You should pick up another fi and take out the back seat. Problem solved and het another cresendo to match the one you have Im sure I'll get to the point where I wanna do that, but Im fine for now. Ive had no spare after putting stuff in savings with all that Ive been spending! Haha Anyways, I'll have a video up tonight around 10 of the woofer goin at it. I still cant get anything to pick up flex for anything though... 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
Real96SS Posted October 15, 2012 Report Posted October 15, 2012 Read that wrong but I have one of these chargers and I thought I remember it saying the normal mode was for all batteries unless they are drained or the temperature drops below 5degress c Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.