Colorado shooting. Now lawsuit?

I heard lawsuits will be coming to Century Theaters. I can see only those lawsuits winning. Dude walked out of an emergency exit, an alarm whether audible or silent should have sounded so security could would be aware something isn't right.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Sadly thats how many americans are today. Anytime they feel they can sue someone for an easy buck they do. Just like the idiots that didnt realize coffee was hot and sued mcdonalds when they spilled it on themselves.

The McDonalds coffee case was a legit case, not a crazy person suing to get a buck case. McDonalds knowingly kept their coffee hot enough to cause 3rd degree burns (180 degrees rather than 140-150) and refused to help the lady pay her doctor bills. She was a passenger that spilled her coffee when she tried to take the lid off and got 3rd degree burns over 6% of her body.

She was originally awarded $200,000 for doctor bills, and that was reduced to $160,000 since the jury found her partially at fault.

She was originally awarded $2.7 million in punitive damages (approx. 2 days of coffee sales) but that was later lowered to $480,000.

The two sides both entered into a secret settlement and nobody knows what she actually ended up with.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

A lost cause by some douche, i hope the courts see it for what it is and drop everything.

I feel for every family and person touched by this deranged psychotic bastard and hope he gets what he deserves.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

so in that same sense, i should sue buffalo wild wings because their 'blazin' wings are too hot. come on, take some responsbility for your actions.

Same sense as the McDs case?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

The legal system is as much to blame for this shit as the actual occurence of the tragedy.... The reason i say this is because they ALLOW suits like this to be filed so there in lies some of the problem... I understand we have freedoms but i mean DAMN there should be a line to which you can exercise those freedoms

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

What about the people sueing mcdonalds because they got too fat eating there food...i guess they didnt know eating a greasy big mac everyday will get them fat

Your argument is invalid

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical