LT.Smoke Posted July 31, 2012 Report Posted July 31, 2012 I sag my pants, not terribly low though. The fact it bothers you so much about how another man wears his pants says a lot about your sexuality. By saggin your pants it says your available to other men. So if you sag your that says a lot more about your sexuality than me just saying it stupid... Many guys will tell you that they “sag” their pants because it is the popular thing to do. They tend to think that this makes them look “cool.” However, in prison, this fashion comes from the brothers signaling that they are looking for sex. Yes, my dear friends, this “style” is also a signal for gay sex. If you’re not gay, may I suggest picking your pants up before Bubba comes along and misinterprets your meaning? This could prove to be a mess for a guy who may think he is “sagging” his pants as an interpretation of his favorite rap star, and it also marks you as a felon. Be real…If you’re not a rap star, this look isn’t working for you. Do you really want to advertise that you are looking for gay sex or that you’re a convicted felon? I dont understand why people feel the need to sag their pants that damn low... But i have to respectfully ask you "How the Fuck sagging your pants marks you as a felon" That has to be the most unintelligent comment i have heard in quite some time Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
HatersGonnaHate Posted July 31, 2012 Report Posted July 31, 2012 I do not sag my pants. I am a felon. Let me shoot down some more stereotypes about felons, if you have anymore to address. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
ChevyBoy95 Posted July 31, 2012 Report Posted July 31, 2012 i don't get why people sag in the first place. it is "cool", for sure it can make your pants/shorts fit better, i don't get it. Everyone i see sagging i kind of step back and just wonder how idiotic someone has to be to do some dumb shit like sagging. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
basscherokee Posted July 31, 2012 Report Posted July 31, 2012 Well i hate ppl with DC Level 4 with Level 5 1.4 ohm coils. 1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz. Sundown SAZ-1500D wired to .7 ohm. Merlon Wiring ijs tho hahahaha 2001 vw gti 2 hds212s 4.75 net tuned to 34hz audioque1200 wired to 1 ohm nvx 0 gauge to the back kinetic khc 2000 kenwood deck
Crandis16 Posted July 31, 2012 Report Posted July 31, 2012 wow, by the end of this thread I completely forgot what it was all about. Nice title Adam it fits you as of sagging pants.... I wear a belt, if I'm wearing basketballshorts around the house I'll allow a little sag, but too low and they fall off because I aint got no azz to keep dem on My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
LT.Smoke Posted July 31, 2012 Report Posted July 31, 2012 I saw police engage in a foot chase with a guy wearing his pants below his ass... Was the funniest shit i have seen in a long time... They unleashed a K-9 on him and the Malinois grabbed the crotch area of the jeans and tripped the dude... **Disclaimer- Dont sag pants and run from cops because K9 will grab nuts** Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
C-Fizzy Posted July 31, 2012 Report Posted July 31, 2012 under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
HatersGonnaHate Posted July 31, 2012 Report Posted July 31, 2012 LOL I'm still waiting for some justification on the felon comment. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
C-Fizzy Posted July 31, 2012 Report Posted July 31, 2012 Don't hold your breath Adam. I'm not gonna lie, I've never thought of felons being pieces of shit, but I had tried to stay away from felons, then I met red-navi who's been locked up more than martha Stewart, and I started working with ex cons, and realized they're great people. Sure they had a rough past, but they're cool as fuck. Not ghetto or roughneck, but down to earth people. I hate people who judge others before saying a word to them. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
HatersGonnaHate Posted July 31, 2012 Report Posted July 31, 2012 Well said Cody I hate people who judge others before saying a word to them. Bingo. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.