alpine INE-Z928HD (8 inch double din!!)

we did a unboxing video that has done pretty well for itself, got the attention of alpine electronics corporate.

this thing is awesome, they made it the same double din footprint and did about an inch overhang on it and it just looks phenomenal. on to the unboxing of it

468x60drc.jpg

Damn that looks good.

Have you installed it in any cars yet?

Interesting to see how that overhang looks on just a straight swap from another double din.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Electrical tape bandaids FTW

Nice unboxing vid guys :good:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Only if it had optical

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

good news is they make a universal bezel for this radio for everyone who wants to get a bit custom with it. bad news is for most cars that is what youll have to do. only the newer cars(not all of them) are covered, ill find a list of covered cars if some of you are interested.

468x60drc.jpg

We just got one of these in at my store, my fear is the first time a salesman hands me one to install for dirt cheap and expect it to fit with no modification....

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

seen this unit a while ago very interested in trying one of these

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

im putting one in a porsche as we speak. more to come

468x60drc.jpg

Archived