Yo 5-0, plz find something better to do.

So a while ago while on my way to pick up my kids I was banging out some old school bestie boys at a stoplight, all the windows down, about to turn into the elementary school (it was after hours). Next thing I know when I pull in, a townie pulls in behind me and blocks me in.

Officer: "You know I could write you a ticket for that right?"

"Oh, I didnt think you could, what would you write me a ticket for?"

Officer: "I can write you a ticket if I can hear your music from 50 feet away"

I quoted him, word for word the law he was refering to, and pointed out that it stated in the law that it said "on the highway"

Officer: "How did you know that?"

Officer: "I emailed the local police cheif when I moved in a few months ago and asked him if there was any local noise ordances, he gave me the code number and I looked it up"

Officer: "Well you're still disturbing the peace"

"I'm sorry officer, but those laws are only in affect before 10am and after 10pm"

Officer: "inaudible grumble"

"I'm sorry officer, but if there's nothing else I have to pick up my kids."

officer says something about hearing emergency vehicles as hes getting in his car and drives away

Dont get me wrong, I have nothing against the police, my dad was an officer for over 15 years. He always taught me to know my rights and stay calm when talking to the police. He also reminded me that an officer can, if you piss him off, hold you for 24 hours under "suspicious activity". So just remember, be calm, and respectful, and it'll end up like this :) Know your rights.

its the only way to deal with police, be calm and respectful and know your shit.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

I dont understand why you'd be running full tilt at a stop light?? I mean Kudos for knowing your stuff and dealing with the officer in a professional manner but dont give the cops a reason to bother you and you wont have issues

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Nice! need to talk to my local police chief and get the exact laws in indiana! would be nice to know. I get pulled over all the time for it. and that's not even at stop lights.

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

thats some good shit he must of been like oh shit i didnt sot a dumb one

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

I dont understand why you'd be running full tilt at a stop light?? I mean Kudos for knowing your stuff and dealing with the officer in a professional manner but dont give the cops a reason to bother you and you wont have issues

exactly what i was gonna say. nice job on knowing the local laws, but why do full tilt in the first place