This is what Okwerdz had to say about this, and I agree:

I can't beleive how distracted people are by bullshit issues like gay marriage & chic filet, did u kno the president signed bills that support torture, martial law & controlling all communication this year? Or if the worlds temp goes up 2% more degrees Celsius entire countries will die and food will be harder/more expensive to grow? Or how the military is training right now to take all of our guns? The last thing on my fucking mind right now is what gay people want to do, y'all can get married and fuck each other in the ass all u want as long as u don't disrespect me who am I to tell u how to be happy? Wake the fuck up people, or ignore this message & get back to jersey shore.

Off topic: I'm gonna go look for one today and see what they have to eat.

I think it's all dumb shit. This is how I look at it.. This one guy, ONE guy who owns this company is against gay people.. he says something that he believes in, and happens to be the owner of a large franchise. So because this one guy who really has nothing to do with this reasturant, he says yes and no before money is spent but thats about it. Other then that he has nothing to do with it, he's not working 8-7 everyday cooking chicken. I'm sure there are plenty of gay individuals who work at some of the locations. Now with what retarded stupid fucking america is doing is trying to boycott the whole franchise. I'm guessing 1,000s of people with familys and kids and lives and bills, these would be the people hurt if the stores went under (they won't) but in the protestors mind this is one of their thoughts I'm sure to "ruin this place". The guy voiced his opinion, if someone doesn't like it they should shut the fuck up and find something else to do.

I personally don't have an opinion on any of it. I don't believe in religion or a god, but its all bullshit in translation when it comes down to these kinds of issues. I'm with Derrick's first post, every "religious" person is full of shit when it comes down to it. I'm not bashing a single person here either so please don't think that. But NO ONE follows their religion 100%. Hell, my retarded fucking brother and his wife got married while she was 6 months pregnant, but yet they are catholic? Yeah fuck me, I know. Humans should be able to do what they want in their personal life. This guy has his opinion, what makes any person talking bad about him any better?? "Oh he hates gays", and everyone is upset, lets attack and expose this person, who is really the better person? rambling on now because I usually don't comment on stuff but sometimes theres just too much shit not voice an opinion. Here's my dinner last night

IMAG1070.jpg

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

My keyboard ain't ready for the assault id put on it for this topic.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

My keyboard ain't ready for the assault id put on it for this topic.

How I'd imagine you...

SmashingHeadOnKeyboard.gif

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

People get offended by any little thing now. I can't believe idiots are out there protesting. I bet if you asked one of them the exact words they said that were "so offensive" they wouldnt know. I have uncles that are gay. Would I ever be gay..no..do I think its right? ITs up to people how they want to live. Am I entitled to my opinion? YES are the CEO's of companies entitled to theirs? YES THEY ARE PEOPLE TOO.

Besides all the gay rights people and homosexual people that say they are not going to give them business...I would put money on it they are mostly all the same people who eat tofu..refuse red meat and actually like fake chicken...so Chick-fil-a probably isnt losing too much business. I went to eat there this last week just because I think its ridiculous people are actually standing out there and I wanted to argue with them . :BART:

I agree with above. Our country is turning into..or already has turned into a bunch of little whiny bitches.

Also for any of you people quoting the bible about how being gay is wrong. The bible is hypocritical in so many ways. People pick and choose different parts to support their statement but leave others out.

Just for kicks I wonder how many people realize it says SLAVERY is ok as long as they are from a neighboring nation..not your own.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

People got butt hurt because they took what he said out of context. He never said he "hated" the gay community or anything along those lines. In no way did he show disrespect toward the gay community. He merely was asked a question and refused to give a "politically correct" answer because he was defending his faith. One of the greatest sins a person can commit is denying his faith to one, and showing it to others. I have so much respect for that man. Do I agree with everything he says? No, but I have trememdous respect for him for backing up what he believes. I had Chicl-fil-a today actually, and it was delicious. I love that place. People just need to learn to read the full story and stop and really think about what someone says before getting pissed of.

/rant

People got butt hurt because they took what he said out of context. He never said he "hated" the gay community or anything along those lines. In no way did he show disrespect toward the gay community. He merely was asked a question and refused to give a "politically correct" answer because he was defending his faith. One of the greatest sins a person can commit is denying his faith to one, and showing it to others. I have so much respect for that man. Do I agree with everything he says? No, but I have trememdous respect for him for backing up what he believes. I had Chicl-fil-a today actually, and it was delicious. I love that place. People just need to learn to read the full story and stop and really think about what someone says before getting pissed of.

/rant

Intentional or not, see what you did thar witht he who gay issue... :D

/rant

Intentional or not, see what you did thar witht he who gay issue... :D

Hahaha I didn't even notice until I had already hit "post". Ah well, humor never hurt anyone.

Archived