pa-pa-platypus Posted August 4, 2012 Report Posted August 4, 2012 i think i worded that wrong from how i meant it... but you cant necessarily go through and say this group is ok and this group isnt.. you can support this but you cant be anti that.. the right to freedom of speech is a fine line.. that must be walked very carefully, its not about what is right but what you have the right to do if that makes sense, in a perfect world wed all live together in harmony and skip around meadows but that is never going to happen This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
donovanl12 Posted August 5, 2012 Report Posted August 5, 2012 I don't care. I'm actually happy right now, the lines aren't as long.
KillaCam Posted August 5, 2012 Report Posted August 5, 2012 I'm not a big religious person but I don't see anything wrong with that statement at all. The only problem I have is that they are closed on Sunday... I like Chick-fil-A everyday. Edit: ^Before I read the whole gay thing. You can't cater to everybody, yeah discrimination is hurtful but everyone gets discriminated against. Some people just need to stop being whining bitches. Sadly not everyone is treated equal and I don't think there will ever be a time when everyone is. Instead of protesting use your time to build your own franchise that features a rainbow colored chicken or cock holding a sign that says eat more beef. No offense had to put one joke in there to lighten the mood. Do what makes you happy, if being gay makes you happy then do it. If donating to anti-gay groups makes you happy then I guess its gonna happen. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Miguels Posted August 5, 2012 Report Posted August 5, 2012 all we hear are gay people complaining.. where is PETA. we need to protect the chicken lol people are crazy. my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
dog24fret Posted August 5, 2012 Report Posted August 5, 2012 If you would dig into any company far enough you would find something you wouldn't want to. When I was driving for Tyson they would smuggle illegals in tires in the tanks. They supported illegal immigration and still do. Every company has something they support good or bad. The mcd's next to chick down here put on their sign that they supported them. Funny though the homosexuals want to boycot the place some of them work. It's become a major waste of time and money for something that should have never gone this far. It could have went away smoothly quietly like all the child,men,women getting murdered,raped,beaten or sold for slavery no one cares. Say something or support something against homosexuals and it's world news. That's pathetic,do I belive in homosexual marrage not at all. Will I shove my beliefs down their thoughts no. Just don't shove their crap down mine like they are now. No one can say thay truthfully hate all homosexuals or don't support some of them. For some of our greatest artist,engineers,designers etc have been homosexuals. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Omega5002 Posted August 5, 2012 Report Posted August 5, 2012 I really don't give a shit about the Chick Fi La controversy, people are just fucking overreacting because the owner has an opinion. Sure I support gay rights, but I support people to have opinions, if the owner doesn't like gays, but still hires them, then why complain. I loved chick fi la since I was a little kid when my mom would take me there, I still love chick fi la, and their chicken sandwichs, waffle fires, and vanilla ice cream. It's one of the only fast food restaurants that serves good quality food in this country. 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
JEMT8 Posted August 5, 2012 Report Posted August 5, 2012 I'll never understand why people are being called whining bitches because they are standing up for themselves. Makes no sense to me. With that logic, we are all just whining bitches because we don't like the anti boom car groups. It's really no different. It's just another group of people who have no idea what they are talking about trying to get rid of the thing they don't understand because they can't mind their own business and let people live their lives. (referring to anti gay groups and antiboom car groups and whatever other hate group you can think of) formerly known as Jaylor Swift
MrSkippyJ Posted August 5, 2012 Report Posted August 5, 2012 i'd join an anti-murder group F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
JEMT8 Posted August 5, 2012 Report Posted August 5, 2012 I have also seen this thing floating around the Internet saying... Homophobia- there fear a man will treat you the way you treat women. Which I think is true to some extent. Just some food for thought. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
dog24fret Posted August 5, 2012 Report Posted August 5, 2012 Anti Obama count. He help ignite the fire that turned into a new debate/support or you hate us crap. Without making mods or the man who started this forum mad at me. I Personaly wished the groups on both sides would grow up. Learn that life is too short too always be so bitter and act like a 5 year old. They should be embarrassed of being role models or guides to anyone. Homosexuality wasn't accepted in the beginning of man and still isn't so all the whining and fighting really isn't going to change nothing. Just get more people hurt or worse. This to the homosexuals in the USA be glad your here not in some other country where they are still put to death or exiled. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.