Ronco160 Posted August 5, 2012 Report Posted August 5, 2012 Headunit in mustang deh-p7000bt (Max undistorted volume 59) Headunit in gti deh-6000ub (max undistored volume 59) Amp=saz-1000d (Gain set with dd-1) Subwoofer= psi platform 3 18" (dual 1ohm)
OrionStang Posted August 5, 2012 Report Posted August 5, 2012 looks loud ROFL Board looks so bare. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
SlamminBeats Posted August 5, 2012 Report Posted August 5, 2012 looks loud ROFL Board looks so bare. it was a joke LOL
Ronco160 Posted August 5, 2012 Author Report Posted August 5, 2012 I expected worse when i first opened it up lol. It has more inside then my kenwood 1800watt kac-9105 amp. its a spare amp for like a single entry level 12''. Headunit in mustang deh-p7000bt (Max undistorted volume 59) Headunit in gti deh-6000ub (max undistored volume 59) Amp=saz-1000d (Gain set with dd-1) Subwoofer= psi platform 3 18" (dual 1ohm)
akronjay Posted August 6, 2012 Report Posted August 6, 2012 Nice guts for what it is lol 4 kicker ks 60 1"AMERICAN BASS DOMES RE DTS 80X2 AMERICAN BASS xd2000 2 OBSIDIAN 15D2 ALL KNU WIRING & RCA THE BIG THREE 1.5FARAD MASSIVE AUDIO CAP 2.0FARAD MASSIVE AUDIO CAP 98 JEEP CHEROKEE avic930 optima red top american bass sq2000
BEEMDUB Posted August 6, 2012 Report Posted August 6, 2012 I heard these can run daily at .25 on honda stock electrical
8ight Posted August 19, 2012 Report Posted August 19, 2012 I heard these can run daily at .25 on honda stock electrical If I could fit another quote in my sig without being a big-sig asshole with a really big sig this would be it. I'm gonna hate
dkindle613 Posted August 19, 2012 Report Posted August 19, 2012 is that a zip tie in there?? WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit 2003 ford explorer 2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box 1 T1500.1bdcp 250amp ALT by Mike Singer 2 runs of 0 gauge 3 yellow tops
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.